Govt Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute (CLTRI) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Junior Accountant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 10 December 2021|
| Administrative Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 24 October 2021|
| Library Clerk - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 08 November 2021|
About Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute
A picturesque complex located on a sprawling 550 acre estate about 60 km from Chennai. Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute stands as an elegant testimony to the inexorable fight against leprosy. It started as “Lady Willigdon” leprosy sanatorium under contribution from the church of Scotland Mission in 1924 and was taken over first by the Government of Madras in 1948 and then by the Government of India in 1955. Since April 1974 the Institute has been functioning as a subordinate office of the Directorate General of Health Service provides unstinted support to National Leprosy Eradication Programme (NLEP) in specific areas of research and manpower Training.
1. To undertake research into the basic problems relating to the inception and spread of Leprosy.
2. To Promote field studies for the application of the results of basic researches to the problem of controlling leprosy in the community
3. To train Leprosy workers of various types in sufficient numbers and of the requisite quality.
4. To function as a center from which to give technical guidance and advice for the promotion of anti leprosy work on sound lines.
5. To participate actively in the organization and development of state Leprosy Institutes when such are established and make available its services for the investigation of special problems in all parts of the country.
Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute (CLTRI), Chengalpattu was founded in 1955. CLTRI falls under Ministry of Health and Family welfare.
CLTRI Recruitment includes in the field of Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, Ortho-surgery and more. Youngsters from medical background can apply in this institute.
- University of Madras Invites Application for Guest Lecturer, Teaching cum Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- South Asian University Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Sainik School Gopalganj Invites Application for Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Indian Statistical Institute Invites Application for Project Linked Person Recruitment 2022
- Regional Medical Research Centre Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer, Health Assistant, Technician, Field Assistant, Lab Technician Recruitment 2022
- Intelligent Communication System India Limited Invites Application for Psychiatrist, Medical Officer, Psychiatric Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist, More Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology Invites Application for Scientific and Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Rashtriya Military School Belgaum (RMS Belgaum) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2022
- GERMI Invites Application for Technical Staff Recruitment 2022
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Invites Application for Assistant Executive Engineer, Director Recruitment 2022
- Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Sri Aurobindo College Evening Invites Application for Section Officer, Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022