CLTRI Recruitment 2023 For 6 Librarian and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: -
Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute (CLTRI) Librarian and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Librarian and Various Posts in Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute (CLTRI). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 18th January 20243. Candidates can check the latest Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute (CLTRI) Recruitment 2023 Librarian and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the Librarian and Various Posts www.cltri.gov.in recruitment 2023 page.
Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute (CLTRI) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ Librarian and Various Posts www.cltri.gov.in. Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute (CLTRI) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Tamil Nadu. More details of Librarian and Various Posts www.cltri.gov.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Librarian and Various Posts
-, Chengalpattu, 603001 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: For more details, please refer to official notification.
25500-112400/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 56 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute (CLTRI) office. Send your fully filled applications to
Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute,
Chengalpattu - 603 001, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.. (This Job Source is Employment News 18-24 November 2023, Page No.24.)
Published on: 17th November 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute
A picturesque complex located on a sprawling 550 acre estate about 60 km from Chennai. Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute stands as an elegant testimony to the inexorable fight against leprosy. It started as “Lady Willigdon” leprosy sanatorium under contribution from the church of Scotland Mission in 1924 and was taken over first by the Government of Madras in 1948 and then by the Government of India in 1955. Since April 1974 the Institute has been functioning as a subordinate office of the Directorate General of Health Service provides unstinted support to National Leprosy Eradication Programme (NLEP) in specific areas of research and manpower Training.
1. To undertake research into the basic problems relating to the inception and spread of Leprosy.
2. To Promote field studies for the application of the results of basic researches to the problem of controlling leprosy in the community
3. To train Leprosy workers of various types in sufficient numbers and of the requisite quality.
4. To function as a center from which to give technical guidance and advice for the promotion of anti leprosy work on sound lines.
5. To participate actively in the organization and development of state Leprosy Institutes when such are established and make available its services for the investigation of special problems in all parts of the country.
Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute (CLTRI), Chengalpattu was founded in 1955. CLTRI falls under Ministry of Health and Family welfare. CLTRI Recruitment includes in the field of Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, Ortho-surgery and more. Youngsters from medical background can apply in this institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Librarian and Various Posts: 06 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Librarian and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Librarian and Various Posts: INR25500-112400,
When can I can apply for Librarian and Various Posts job at Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Chengalpattu
What is Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute Librarian and Various Posts: 06 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Central Leprosy Teaching & Research Institute Librarian and Various Posts: 06 Posts, is 18th January, 2024
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Librarian and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th January, 2024
- University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Invites Application for 53 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 30 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Panjab University Invites Application for 23 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment 2023
- Rayalaseema University Invites Application for 102 Assistant Librarian and Various Posts
- NEEPCO Invites Application for 75 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- AAICLAS Invites Application for 906 Security Screener Recruitment 2023
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for 45 Pharmacist, Forest Driver and Various Posts
- King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Invites Application for 197 Junior Resident, Demonstrator Recruitment 2023
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) Invites Application for 295 Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Suchitwa Mission Invites Application for 182 SWM Specialist and Various Posts
- University of Delhi Invites Application for 305 Associate Professor, Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Institute Of Open Schooling (NIOS) Invites Application for 62 Deputy Director and Various Posts