Govt Central University Of Gujarat (CUG) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Central University of Gujarat Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central University of Gujarat. The other Related Jobs Central University of Gujarat Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts - ( 121 Posts) Posts
Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar
|Last Date: 2nd November 2022|
| Research Assistant - ( Various Posts) Posts
Sector 30, Gandhinagar
|Last Date: 24 June 2022|
About Central University of Gujarat Recruitment
About Central University of Gujarat
Established by Parliament of India through the Central Universities Act (2009), Central University of Gujarat (CUG) considers its main objectives to be dissemination and advancement of knowledge creation and sharing. The University is committed to make special provisions for integrated and interdisciplinary courses, to educate and train human resources for the country's development, to initiate appropriate measures for promoting innovation in teaching and learning and to pay special attention to improve the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people, especially pertaining to their intellectual, academic and cultural development. The University was ranked overall 60th in India and 2nd among all the Universities in Gujarat in NIRF 2016 rankings. According to NIRF 2017, the University ranked among the top 150 Universities in the country.
Central University of Gujarat was established on 3rd March 2009. It is located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Central University of Gujarat was set up with the objective of dissemination and advancement of knowledge, to educate and train manpower for the development of India, to pay special attention to the improvement of social and economic conditions and welfare of the people and overall cultural development. Central University of Gujarat recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Upper Division Clerk, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Internal Audit Officer, Executive Engineer, Public Relation Officer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistant, Jr. Prof. Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Caretaker, Cook, Driver, Laboratory Attendant, Library Attendant, Technical Assistant, Peon/ Office Attendant, Assistant Professor (Social Sciences), Assistant Professor (International Studies), Assistant Professor (Language Literature & Culture Studies), Assistant Professor (Chemical Sciences), Assistant Professor (Life Sciences), Assistant Professor (Environment and Sustainable Development), Hindi Officer, Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist. Interested candidates can pursue courses in degree, Bachelor's Degree (Civil Engineering), Master's Degree (Communication,Journalism) OR Master's degree (any discipline) or P.G. Diploma (Communication and Journalism), Degree (Electrical Engineering) or Diploma (Electrical Engineering), Graduate + Good Knowledge of Computers, Graduation (Library Science/Library & Information Science), B.Sc. (Chemistry/Physics/Life Sciences), S.S.C, 8th Standard Passed + Valid Driving License for Light / Medium / Heavy Vehicles, B.Sc. (Chemistry,Life Sciences), Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Graduation Level, Post Graduate degree with English/Hindi as main subject, 12th Standard + 25 words per minute in Hindi Typing + Good knowledge of computer applications, for a great career at Central University of Gujarat.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is CUG Full Form?
The Full Form of CUG is Central University Of Gujarat. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for Central University Of Gujarat?
Candidates can apply for Central University Of Gujarat 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Central University Of Gujarat official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Central University Of Gujarat 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Central University Of Gujarat. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Central University Of Gujarat 2020.
How can I join in Central University Of Gujarat?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Central University Of Gujarat. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Central University Of Gujarat will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Central University Of Gujarat only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Central University Of Gujarat?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Central University Of Gujarat.
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- CEPT University Invites Application for Assistant Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts