Govt Central University Of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Jobs 2019-2020 - Sarkari Naukri
The Central University of Tamil Nadu was established in the year 2009. The university offers 5 Integrated Masters programmes in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Life Sciences. The Central University of Tamil Nadu also offers a Masters and a Doctoral Programme in English, an M.A. Programme in Classical Tamil.
Central University of Tamil Nadu recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Public Relations Officer, Assistant, Technical Assistant (Laboratory), Library Assistant, Private Secretary, Section Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Registrar, Controller of Examination, Civil Engineer, Personal Assistant, Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree in Public relations / Mass Communications and Journalism, Bachelor Degree + Proficiency in Computer Operations, Bachelor's Degree in Science subjects + Proficiency in Computer Operations, Bachelor's Degree in Library Science / Information science, Graduate Degree in any discipline + Stenography speed of 100 wpm & English Typewriting speed 45 wpm, Graduate Degree in any discipline, Bachelor's Degree + Typewriting Lower / Junior grade in English speed of 30 wpm + Proficiency in Computer Operations, for a great career at Central University of Tamil Nadu.
Central University Of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
Central University Of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Neelakudi Campus, Thiruvarur, 610005 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: MSc in Life Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular biology/ Biotechnology or equivalent with minimum 55% with NET/ICMR-JRF/DBT-JRF Desirable: To carry out the research work in the field of Phycology, biofuel production, Downstream Processing, basic microbiology techniques etc will be preferred.
31000-35000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 28 years (to be relaxed as per rules of Govt. of India).
How to Apply:
1. Filled in application in the format attached, covering letter, detailed curriculum vitae
2. Original and attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degree and mark sheets
3. Original and attested copy of GATE score card/ UGC-CSIR JRF/NET examination result if any
4. Copies of certificates/ testimonials/ documents which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
5. Interested candidates can also send their CV in advance via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Time and Date of Walk-in-Interview: 10 am, 25th July 2019 Venue: Department of Microbiology, CLCII, Conference Hall, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu. For further details regarding the project, please contact: Dr. SuchitraRakesh (Principal Investigator, DST-SERB) Assistant Professor
Published on: 13th July 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment for following posts:
About Central University of Tamil Nadu