Govt Central Water Commission (CWC) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Central Water Commission Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Water Commission. The other Related Jobs Central Water Commission Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Consultants - ( 33 Posts) Posts
-, Anywhere In India
|Last Date: 22 February 2023|
| Storekeeper - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 26th May 2022|
About Central Water Commission Recruitment
About Central Water Commission
Central Water Commission is a Technical Organization of India in the field of Water Resources. The Commission is given the responsibility to launch schemes for control, conservation and utilization of water resources throughout India. Central water Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Skilled Work Assistant, Motor Vehicle Drivers, Electrician, Mechanic, Motor Vehicle Driver, Out Boat Engine Driver, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Sr Computer, Carpenter. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th class + ITI degree in concerned trade, Matriculation with ITI in Electrician trade/ Mechanic trade, Bachelor Degree with Statistics or Maths or Physics or Geo-physics or Geology or Meteorology or Hydro-meteorology, for a great career at Central water Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is CWC Full Form?
The Full Form of CWC is Central Water Commission. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for Central Water Commission?
Candidates can apply for Central Water Commission 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Central Water Commission official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Central Water Commission 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Central Water Commission. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Central Water Commission 2020.
How can I join in Central Water Commission?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Central Water Commission. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Central Water Commission will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Central Water Commission only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Central Water Commission?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Central Water Commission.
- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for 242 Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2023
- IHM Pusa Invites Application for 12 Lecturer, Assistant Instructor, Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2023
- NCPOR Invites Application for 14 Scientist, Accounts Officer/ Senior Manager Recruitment 2023
- CCS NIAM Invites Application for 5 Director, Research Officer Recruitment 2023
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 30 Specialist Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT Hyderabad) Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2023
- Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Invites Application for 2859 Social Security Assistant (SSA), Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Chief Pharmacist and Various Posts
- NTPC School of Business Invites Application for Faculty, Non-Faculty Positions Recruitment 2023
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Invites Application for 34 JRF, Project Scientist and Various Posts
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) Invites Application for 62 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- NID Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 26 Assistant, Supervisor and Various Posts