Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) Invites Application for Technical Staff Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: HD/02/Rectt/3/SP-39/2019
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Staff
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: First Class Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering Desirable: Two years hands on experience in electromagnetic simulations.
15000/- Per Month + 30%
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years as on 01.09.2019.
How to Apply:
All the candidates are required to produce original documents related to educational qualifications, date of birth, work experience, caste, etc at the time of registration. Duly self-attested photocopies of all the documents must be enclosed along with the application form. Only self attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the application form.
1. Registration for Walk-in-Interview: Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs. 2. Only short listed/screened-in candidates will be allowed for attending written test/interview or only interview. 3. Candidates are expected to bring their application/bio-data and produce original educational mark sheet & cast certificate etc. at the time of screening. In case the certificates/mark sheets etc. have not collected from colleges/present employer, a custodian certificate from the respective authorities should invariably produced to the Screening Committee at the time of verification of certificates, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Published on: 6th September 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
The Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) was set for increasing competent research and development in the firmament of Electronic Materials. It functions as an autonomous scientific society under Dept. of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), Govt. of India.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET Pune) R&D activities at present includes development of thick film materials, polymers for electronics, specialty chemicals and glasses, ultra high purity and refractory metals, semiconductors, electronic ceramics and fine powder processing. C-MET undertakes R&D projects, sponsored research, technology transfer, and consultancy and technical services.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Staff.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics Science/ BE/B.Tech in Electronics, B.Sc in Chemistry/Physics/Electronic Science for a great career at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Technical Staff: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Staff?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Staff: INR15000,
When can I can apply for Technical Staff job at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IDA Phase-III, Cherlapally
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th September, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Staff, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th September, 2019
- Sainik School Nalanda Invites Application for LDC Recruitment 2021
- Maratha Light Infantry Regimental Centre Invites Application for 15 Cook, Safaiwala and Various Posts
- Directorate General of Shipping Invites Application for UDC, Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Central Employment Exchange Invites Application for Psychologist Recruitment 2021
- Archaeological Survey Of India (ASI) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- IIFPT Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Secunderabad Cantonment Board (SCB) Invites Application for 24 Ward Servant and Various Posts
- DSMNRU Invites Application for Teaching Vacancy
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) Invites Application for 19 Junior Engineer, Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Imphal Invites Application for 16 Lab Assistant, General Employees Recruitment 2021
- Sahitya Akademi Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021