CMET Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2023
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Project Scientist Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Project Scientist in Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 26 June 2023. Candidates can check the latest Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment 2023 Project Scientist Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the cmet.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ cmet.gov.in/. Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra. More details of cmet.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Scientist
-, Hyderabad, - Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post
|CMET Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Company||Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology|
|Job Role||Project Scientist|
|Education Requirement||M.E, M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||19 Jun, 2023|
|Walkin Date||26 Jun, 2023|
Educational Qualification: First Class (60%) Master’s Degree in Engineering - Metallurgy/ Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/EWaste resource Engineering & Management from a recognized university or equivalent with 3 years research experience in recycling/ metallurgical/chemical plant or R&D institution OR Doctoral Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Metallurgy/Physics with research experience in e-waste recycling/metallurgical or chemical processing.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Project Scientist in CMET.
How to Apply:
Published on: 20 June 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology. The other Related Jobs Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
The Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) was set for increasing competent research and development in the firmament of Electronic Materials. It functions as an autonomous scientific society under Dept. of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), Govt. of India.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET Pune) R&D activities at present includes development of thick film materials, polymers for electronics, specialty chemicals and glasses, ultra high purity and refractory metals, semiconductors, electronic ceramics and fine powder processing. C-MET undertakes R&D projects, sponsored research, technology transfer, and consultancy and technical services.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Staff.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics Science/ BE/B.Tech in Electronics, B.Sc in Chemistry/Physics/Electronic Science for a great career at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Scientist: 1 Post,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Scientist, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Project Scientist: INR 71120(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Scientist, Skills / Eligibility job at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Hyderabad
What is Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Project Scientist: 1 Post, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Project Scientist: 1 Post, is 26th June, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Scientist, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th June, 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Junior Secretariate Assistant, Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for 79 Various Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023