Govt Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
CMET Recruitment 2021 cmet.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Invites Application for Project Staff Recruitment 2021.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Invites Application for Research Associate I Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
invites applications for recruitment of Research Associate I
Research Associate I
Panchawati Off Pashan Road , Pune, 411008 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Hiring For Research Associate I Vacancies - 58280 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Associate I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of the interview.|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Posted on||12 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
Recruitment of temporary position of Research Associate-I (1 No.) and Project Associate-I (2 Nos.)
C-MET invites eligible and highly motivated candidates for filling up the following temporary and time bound positions under MeitY, New Delhi sponsored Project entitled “Additive Manufacturing based cost-effective optical computing chips” at C-MET, Pune. The positions are purely temporary till the probable date of completion (PDC) Project i.e. 23/07/2025 or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier
1. Name of the Position: Research Associate-I
2. No. of Positions: 01 No.
3. Educational Qualifications:
a. PhD in Chemistry /Physics/Electronic Science/ material science/polymer science or three years of research experience after ME/ MTech in chemical Engg /Nanomaterials/ Material science and atleast one publication in Science citation indexed (SCI) Journal. Desirable: experience in synthesis of nanomaterials, polymer composites, refractive index measurement of polymer composites
b. Work profile: Responsible for developing the materials, planning synthesis of Nanomaterial resin composites, nanomaterials and polymers for additive manufacturing of optical components. Characterization of nanomaterial and composites. Conducting trials on the 3D printer and trouble shooting.
4. Emoluments: Rs. 47,000/- per months plus 24 % HRA = Rs. 58,280/-
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of the interview.
Only shortlisted / screened-in candidates will be communicated by email for the interview. No communication will be entertained with candidates who are not called for Interview. The mode of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates must fill in the online form through the link for RA-1 (https://forms.gle/5hLVYdyB3nzrEkp26) and for PA-1 (https://forms.gle/FRopD18WuRysEyhs8) and upload the essential documents, self-attested certificates and payment details on or before 22.11.2021. No communications with respect to incomplete application or typo errors or missing documents will be entertained. Advt. No.: PN/ADM/RST/026/2021
Published on: 12 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
The Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) was set for increasing competent research and development in the firmament of Electronic Materials. It functions as an autonomous scientific society under Dept. of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), Govt. of India.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET Pune) R&D activities at present includes development of thick film materials, polymers for electronics, specialty chemicals and glasses, ultra high purity and refractory metals, semiconductors, electronic ceramics and fine powder processing. C-MET undertakes R&D projects, sponsored research, technology transfer, and consultancy and technical services.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Staff.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics Science/ BE/B.Tech in Electronics, B.Sc in Chemistry/Physics/Electronic Science for a great career at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Associate I: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Associate I: INR 58280(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in CMET Panchawati Off Pashan Road , Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd November, 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for 6 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for Physiotherapist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for Medical Microbiologist /Molecular Biologist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 MT Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for Speech Therapist Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Ernakulam Invites Application for Full Time Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021