Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for Medical Physicist Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 001/2021
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Physicist
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Announced Job Notification For Medical Physicist Vacancies - 177500 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Medical Physicist|
|Education Requirement||M-Sc, PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 35 years|
|Salary||56100 - 177500(Per Month)|
|Posted on||18 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Sep, 2021|
(i) M.Sc. in Medical physics or equivalent from a recognized University/lnstitution OR
(ii) M.Sc. in Physics from a recognized university with a postgraduate Diploma/Degree in Radiological/Medical Physics from recognized university/lnstitution.
56100 - 177500(Per Month)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. For detailed advertisement and required qualification, categories, other eligibility criteria of the above notified posts visit our website www.cnci.ac.in (under Career Link). Relaxation of age would be given as per Government of India norms. Interested candidates may visit the website http://cnciexam.com for online application from 19.08.2021 to 18.09.2021.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the qualifications and experience may visit the website http://cnciexam.com for online application only from 19/08/2021 to 18/09/2021.
3. This is to be noted that mere submission of application or receipt of Admit Card / Call Letter or appearance in examination/interview does not guarantee selection/ appointment in the respective post. The applicants will be short-listed on the basis of criteria fixed by the Institute, at the time of scrutiny. Selection of candidates will be made strictly based on merit position, available vacancy, and verification of original documents/ certificates. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final and binding.
Published on: 19 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Recruitment
About Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute
During that time with the help and support of Dr. B.C. Roy an eminet physician and then chief minister of West Bengal, the foundation of the present day Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital(CCH) was laid.The hospital was formally inaugurated by Prof. Madam J.Curie in January 2,1950 and named after Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das, as a tribute to and in the acknowledgment of the enormous donation of his land and property for the cause.Initially this was a Cancer treatment centre, which gradually expanded its activities in basic and clinical research with the assistance from goverment funding organzations.This eventually led to the founding of the Chittaranjan National Cancer Research Centre (CNCRC),funded by the Goverment of India in 1957, which was committed to basic research on cancer.
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) is a cancer care hospital. It is located in Kolkata. CNCI was established on January 2, 1950, as Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital. Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Specialists, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Research Scientist (Medical), Statistician, Social Worker, Data Entry Operator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MD/MS/DNB, M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Biophysics / Biological Sciences, graduate degree in social work/medical sociology/ anthropology/psychology Or Master's Degree in social work/medical sociology/anthropology/psychology (MA/MSW) or Graduate, graduate degree + knowledge of data entry work, for a great career at Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Medical Physicist: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Physicist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Physicist: INR 56100 - 177500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Medical Physicist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in New Town, Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Physicist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th September, 2021
- Bihar Staff Selection Commission Invites Application for 100 Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021
- BOBCAPS Invites Application for Equity Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- CMFRI Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle Invites Application for 581 GDS Recruitment 2021
- IIM Ranchi Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Railtel Corporation of India Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Goa Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021