Bihar Postal Circle Invites Application for 1063 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019
Bihar Postal Circle
invites applications for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Number of Vacancy: 1063 Posts (UR-507, EWS-81, OBC-274, SC-154, ST-30, PWD-A: 01 PWD-B: 04, PWD-C: 12
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have 10th Passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English.
10000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-40 years.
Application Fee: UR/OBC/EWS Male candidates - Rs.100/- (Female/SC/ST/PWD candidates - No Fee.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
Published on: 6th August 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Department Of Posts Recruitment for following posts:
About Department Of Posts Recruitment
About Department Of Posts
India Post’s products and services will be the customer’s first choice. To sustain its position as the largest postal network in the world touching the lives of every citizen in the country.
The Department of Post is a government operated postal system in India. India has been divided into 22 postal circles. The Department of Post was established on 1st April 1774. It designs, prints and distributes special or commemorative postage stamps. The Department of Post recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi tasking staff, Postman/ Mailguard, Sub Editor, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or ITI, Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Social Sciences. + Diploma in Journalism, for a great career at the Department of Post.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1063 vacancies in total. Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): 1063 Posts (UR-507, EWS-81, OBC-274, SC-154, ST-30, PWD-A: 01 PWD-B: 04, PWD-C: 12,
What is the Pay Scale for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)?
The Payscale is as follows Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): INR10000,
When can I can apply for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) job at Department Of Posts
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Veerchand Patel Road Area, Patna
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th September, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th September, 2019
- Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Invites Application for Project Technician-II Recruitment 2021
- GGSIPU Invites Application for Director In-Charge Recruitment 2021
- Kochi Metro Rail Ltd (KMRL) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021