Department Of Posts Nagpur Invites Application for 3 Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2019
Department Of Posts
invites applications for recruitment of Staff Car Driver
Staff Car Driver
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Educational Qualification: 10th Pass from recognized board or institute and Possession of a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
19900/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-27 years.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Department Of Posts office. Send your fully filled applications to
Register post to Office of the Manager (Group-A),
Mail Motor Service, GPO Compound,
Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001
Published on: 13th December 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Department Of Posts Recruitment for following posts:
About Department Of Posts Recruitment
About Department Of Posts
India Post’s products and services will be the customer’s first choice. To sustain its position as the largest postal network in the world touching the lives of every citizen in the country.
The Department of Post is a government operated postal system in India. India has been divided into 22 postal circles. The Department of Post was established on 1st April 1774. It designs, prints and distributes special or commemorative postage stamps. The Department of Post recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi tasking staff, Postman/ Mailguard, Sub Editor, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or ITI, Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Social Sciences. + Diploma in Journalism, for a great career at the Department of Post.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Staff Car Driver: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Staff Car Driver?
The Payscale is as follows Staff Car Driver: INR19900,
When can I can apply for Staff Car Driver job at Department Of Posts
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Civil Lines, Nagpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th January, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Staff Car Driver, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th January, 2020
- Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Invites Application for 50 Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- SSMC Rewa Invites Application for 74 Lab Attendant and Various Posts
- Instrumentation Limited Invites Application for 21 Trainee Recruitment 2021
- NIRTH Invites Application for 12 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Dr B R Ambedkar Center Biomedical Research (ACBR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Invites Application for 76 Teaching Vacancy