Punjab Postal Circle Invites Application for 516 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: DMS-8/Tech. Rectt./XXV/2020/111
Punjab Postal Circle
invites applications for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Number of Vacancy: 516 Posts (UR-230, EWS-32, OBC-105, SC-137, PWD-B-1, PWD-C-11)
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have 10th Standard Passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English.
10000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2020
Application Fee: UR/OBC/EWS Male candidates - Rs.100/-, for UR/EWS. all Female and SC/ST/PWD candidates - No fee.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
Published on: 12th November 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Department Of Posts Recruitment for following posts:
About Department Of Posts Recruitment
About Department Of Posts
India Post’s products and services will be the customer’s first choice. To sustain its position as the largest postal network in the world touching the lives of every citizen in the country.
The Department of Post is a government operated postal system in India. India has been divided into 22 postal circles. The Department of Post was established on 1st April 1774. It designs, prints and distributes special or commemorative postage stamps. The Department of Post recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi tasking staff, Postman/ Mailguard, Sub Editor, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or ITI, Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Social Sciences. + Diploma in Journalism, for a great career at the Department of Post.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 516 vacancies in total. Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): 516 Posts (UR-230, EWS-32, OBC-105, SC-137, PWD-B-1, PWD-C-11),
What is the Pay Scale for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)?
The Payscale is as follows Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): INR10000,
When can I can apply for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) job at Department Of Posts
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector-17, Chandigarh
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th December, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th December, 2020
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Department Of Post government jobs or sarkari naukri for Department Of Post. Get full details of Department Of Post jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Department Of Post Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Department Of Post Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Department Of Post in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Department Of Post in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Department Of Post as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Department Of Post today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Department Of Post for FREE. You can also get Department Of Post Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kandukur (KVK Kandukur) Invites Application for 9 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Invites Application for 10 Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 4 Superintending Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 25 Nurse and Various Posts
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 115 Assistant Mechanic and Various Posts
- UKSSSC Invites Application for 75 Cartographer, Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- CGPSC Invites Application for 24 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021
- TSLPRB Invites Application for 151 Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2021
- BECIL Invites Application for 99 Supervisor, Handyman Recruitment 2021
- BECIL Invites Application for 3 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021