Department Of Posts Invites Application for Welder Recruitment 2021
Department Of Posts
invites applications for recruitment of Welder
The Manager (Group-A), Mail Motor Services, GPO ompound, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001.
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Post Office Hiring For Welder Vacancies - 63,200 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2021. The age limit shown is the normal age limit and Relaxable - 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC in respect of vacancy reserved for them, for Government servants up to 40 years in accordance with the instruction or orders issued by the Central Government.|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Salary||19900 - 63200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||07 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: A certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt. OR VIII Std. Passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
19900 - 63200(Per Month)
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2021. The age limit shown is the normal age limit and Relaxable - 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC in respect of vacancy reserved for them, for Government servants up to 40 years in accordance with the instruction or orders issued by the Central Government.
1. Selection will be made from arnongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications by means of Competitive Trade Test. The date and venue of the test with syllabus will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
2. Method of recruitment: Direct recruitment.
How to Apply:
1. Self-Attested photocopies of the following certificates
(i) Educational Qualification,
(ii) Technical Qualification,
(iii) Proof of age( Birth certificate/Xth Board certificate/ School Leaving Certificate),
(iv) Caste Certificate (ST/SC/OBC-Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ EWS Certificate issued by the Competent Authority), the relevant caste certificates submitted in the prescribed format for appointment to the post under the Government of India will be considered for availing age relaxation
(v) Technical Experience,
(vi) Citizen Certificate/Domicile/NationaIity/Permanent residence certificate or any certificate issued by the State/ Central Government to show Indian Citizenship,
(ix) Photo ld proof,
(x) Declaration stating that the information provided is the valid, true and authentic.
2. One recent passport size photographs attested by Gazetted Officer/self attested should be pasted in the application form.
3. The applications information/ enclosures should be sent in an appropriate size of thick paper envelope clearly inscyibing on the cover as "Application for the post of Welder (Skilled Artisans Grade-III} at MMS, Nagpur" ough Speed Post/ Register Post only and addressed to "The Manager (Group-A), Mail Motor Services, GPO ompound, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001.
4. Application sent by courier or any other transmission will not be entertained/considered. Application without complete information or without requisite document or documents without self-attestation will be rejected straight way without any notice or information. No TA-DA will be paid for test.
5. Candidate will be selected on the basis of qualification, experience & skill test and merely possessing minimum qualification will not vest any right to the candidate to call for test. The vacancy notified is subject to change without assigning any reasons and Department reserves the right to cancel the recruitment if so warranted
6. The application format and requisite details wüh regards to age limit, eligibility, qualification, experience, prescribed format of Caste Certificate and other terms & conditions are available on the website 'www.indiapost.gov.in'
7. Last Date of Receipt of Application: On or Before 25.09.2021 by 17.00 Hrs.
Published on: 07 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Department Of Posts Recruitment for following posts:
About Department Of Posts Recruitment
About Department Of Posts
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With more than 1,55,000 post offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
The Department of Post is a government operated postal system in India. India has been divided into 22 postal circles. The Department of Post was established on 1st April 1774. It designs, prints and distributes special or commemorative postage stamps. The Department of Post recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi tasking staff, Postman/ Mailguard, Sub Editor, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or ITI, Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Social Sciences. + Diploma in Journalism, for a great career at the Department of Post.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Welder: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Welder, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Welder: INR 19900 - 63200(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Welder, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Department Of Posts
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Civil Lines, Nagpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Welder, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th September, 2021
- NHM Yavatmal Invites Application for 325 Yoga Instructor/ Yoga Trainer Recruitment 2021
- NeGD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 105 Multi Tasking Staff, Office Assistant and More Vacancies
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for 11 Security Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Receptionist Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for Visiting Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Groundsman Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for 10 Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- University of Lucknow Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Environment and Forests Invites Application for Consultant Data Analytic Recruitment 2021