Directorate of Elementary Education Invites Application for Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Directorate of Elementary Education Assam
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Teacher
Office Of The Director Of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19
ADDRESS, Guwahati, 781019 Kamrup
Number of Vacancy: 7242 Posts
|Directorate of Elementary Education Assam Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Teacher|
|Total Vacancy||7242 Posts|
|Salary||14000 - 60500(Per Month)|
|Posted on||23 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.El.Ed, D.El.Ed
With a view to support, strengthen and improve the quality of Elementary Education in the State of Assam in compliance with the Right to Education Act, 2009 and in pursuance of Govt. approval vide No. AEE.150/2021/8 dated 25/08/2021 and No. AEE.135/2021/24 dated 16/09/2021 and minutes of the meeting of Empowered Committee, TET held on 17/08/2021 communicated vide No. SSA/Esstt/TET/391/2011/Pt/7397 dated 01/09/2021;
i. Department, Assam, for filling up of 7242 (Seven Thousand Two Hundred Forty-Two) vacancies of Assistant Teacher of LP Schools and 2112 (Two Thousand One Hundred Twelve) vacancies of Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Assamese Language Teacher and Manipuri Language Teacher of UP Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam.
1. Post Name: Assistant Teacher of LP Schools
2. No of Post: 7242
3. Essential Qualification & experiences:
(a) Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002.
i. OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education) AND
(b) Passed in Assam TET for LPS, conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam.
4. Scale of Pay: Pay Band – 2 (PB-2) @ Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/- plus Grade Pay and other allowances as admissible as per “The Assam Service (Revision of Pay) (Amendment) Rules, 2019”
5. No. EAA/SIU/125/2021/Pt-I/39
14000 - 60500(Per Month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
1. The Selection of the candidates shall be strictly in order of merit considering the reservation for EWS/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/ PWD etc.
2. Maximum Marks: 330
3. Any other marks obtained in other exams such as HSLC or Equivalent, Graduation, PostGraduation and other Professional Qualification not mentioned in the guideline of NCTE will not be considered.
4. Upper Primary: Maximum Marks - 430
5. Any other marks obtained in other exams such as HSLC or Equivalent, Post-Graduation and other Professional Qualification not mentioned in the guideline of NCTE will not be considered.
How to Apply:
1. The eligible candidates shall apply online in the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. https://dee.assam.gov.in as follows:
a) For the candidates who have already qualified in Assam TET: Midnight of 27/09/2021 to Midnight of 27/10/2021
b) For the candidates who qualifies in the Assam TET to be conducted in the month of October, 2021: From the Date of Declaration of Result of Assam TET to be conducted in the month of October, 2021 to Midnight of 31/12/2021
c) No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
2., The district-wise, medium-wise and category-wise break-up of vacancies showing the reservation for EWS/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/PwD/Women etc. will be notified before opening of the portal for online application on 27/09/2021.
Published on: 02 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Directorate of Elementary Education Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
About Directorate of Elementary Education Recruitment
About Directorate of Elementary Education
The Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE) Assam, was established in July 1977, with objective of “Universalisation of Elementary Education”,for all children between 6 to 14 years of age group.The responsibility of Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE),is to control administration, development,expansion, inspection, supervise, monitoring and evaluation of Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), in State.
The Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), functions to decentralize management at School up to Block level in 22 Junior Basic Training Center, Training for Primary School Teachers, and all normal training to improve quality of elementary education in School, the Directorate including The Basic Training College to train up Middle School Teachers.
The Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), offers recruitments for the posts of, Faculty to (train teachers SSA ) / Education Counsellor / Data Entry Operator / District Project Officer / MIS Coordinator / Head Clerk / PRT (Primary Teacher) / Integrated Education Instructor / Computer Operator / Peon / Sweeper, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 7242 vacancies in total. Assistant Teacher: 7242 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Teacher, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Teacher: INR 14000 - 60500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Teacher, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Directorate of Elementary Education
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Guwahati
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Teacher, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th October, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021