Govt Directorate of Horticulture Himachal Pradesh Jobs 2024 - Sarkari Naukri
Directorate of Horticulture Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Directorate of Horticulture. The other Related Jobs Directorate of Horticulture Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts
About Directorate of Horticulture Recruitment
About Directorate of Horticulture
The agro-climatic diversity in the state with its high rain fall distributed over a four month monsoon and a reasonably moderate winter allows for growing a variety of Horticultural crops. The normal rainfall received from June to September from South-West monsoon is immensely suitable for growing perennial fruit crops like mango, litchi, guava, oranges and limes : annual fruit crops like banana, pineapple and papaya, spices like ginger, turmeric and chilly, a variety of root and tubers and a whole range of vegetables. The low temperature existing in hilly areas at higher altitude offer ideal conditions for growing off-season vegetables. The state thus enjoys a natural comparative advantage for Horticulture with possibilities for growing a diversified basket of fruits, vegetables, spices, tuber crops and flowers whose potential has not been fully exploited. Perennial Horticulture crops also help the farmer to secure against unforeseen droughts. Preferably existing high land of our state is mostly suitable for cultivation of perennial fruit crops. Likewise large tract of soils in the state having light textured red soils, with low water holding capacity, low fertility are quite conducive for growing horticultural tree crops e.g. mango & cashew.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Directorate of Horticulture Himachal Pradesh?
Candidates can apply for Directorate of Horticulture Himachal Pradesh 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Directorate of Horticulture Himachal Pradesh official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Directorate of Horticulture Himachal Pradesh 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Directorate of Horticulture Himachal Pradesh. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Directorate of Horticulture Himachal Pradesh 2020.
How can I join in Directorate of Horticulture Himachal Pradesh?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Directorate of Horticulture Himachal Pradesh. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Directorate of Horticulture Himachal Pradesh will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Directorate of Horticulture Himachal Pradesh only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Directorate of Horticulture Himachal Pradesh?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Directorate of Horticulture Himachal Pradesh.
- DSIIDC Invites Application for 17 Manager and Various Posts
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for Assistant Grade-III (Sportspersons) Recruitment 2024
- Warehousing Development And Regulatory Authority (WDRA) Invites Application for Deputy Director (Legal) Recruitment 2024
- Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for 32 Engineer, Clerk and Various Posts
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 20 Assistant Manager (Safety) Recruitment 2024
- Small Farmers Agri-Business Consortium (SFAC) Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2024
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Invites Application for 157 Deputy Director and Various Posts
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for 15 Consultant, Senior Consultant Recruitment 2024
- Goods and Services Tax Council Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2024
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Invites Application for Additional Director Recruitment 2024
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for 41 Superintending Engineer, Junior Technician Recruitment 2024
- NHIDCL Invites Application for Executive Director Recruitment 2024