Govt Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research (DMAPR) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research. The other Related Jobs Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Lower Division Clerk - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30 June 2022|
About Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research Recruitment
About Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research
The Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research is one of the 25 project directorates established by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. It was established as National Research Centre for Medicinal and Aromatic Plants on 24 November 1992 at Boriavi in Anand district of Gujarat for the quality production, development of new varieties and development of good agricultural practices of medicinal and aromatic plants. The mandate crops of the institute are Aloe barbadensis, Withania somnifera, Plantago ovata, Cymbopogon flexuosus, Cymbopogon martinii,Chlorophytum borivilianum and Cassia angustifolia.
This institute has got outreach program and it coordinates and monitors research work of 23 centers spread across India working on various other medicinal and aromatic plants. To its credit, it has released 26 varieties of medicinal plants and seven varieties of aromatic plants. The DMAPR is also maintaining 830 germplasm of medicinal and aromatic plants at their Field Gene Bank.
The DMAPR houses Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Association of India which publishes the Open Access Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, a scholarly research open access journal related to medicinal and aromatic plants.
Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Office Assistant cum Computer Operator, Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture and Allied Sciences with Computer Knowledge OR Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Electronic Communication, Post Graduate in Genetics and Plant Breeding / Plant Molecular Biology / Bioinformatics / Agricultural Biotechnology for a great career at Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research.
- Intelligent Communication System India Limited (ICSIL) Invites Application for 50 Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- GMC Aurangabad Invites Application for 123 Junior Resident (JR) Recruitment 2023
- Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) Invites Application for 330 Mining Sirdar, Electrician and Various Posts
- Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) Invites Application for General Manager, Deputy General Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Invites Application for Young Professional, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Invites Application for Project Scientist-II, Project Associate-I, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Bangalore Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Kolkata City NUHM Society (KMC) Invites Application for 30 Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Kolkata City NUHM Society Invites Application for 17 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited Invites Application for Rigging Supervisor, Scaffolding Supervisor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Junior Program Associate Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Urban Affairs Invites Application for Website Associate Recruitment 2023