Govt Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research (DMAPR) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research. The other Related Jobs Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research Recruitment
About Directorate of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Research
The Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research is one of the 25 project directorates established by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. It was established as National Research Centre for Medicinal and Aromatic Plants on 24 November 1992 at Boriavi in Anand district of Gujarat for the quality production, development of new varieties and development of good agricultural practices of medicinal and aromatic plants. The mandate crops of the institute are Aloe barbadensis, Withania somnifera, Plantago ovata, Cymbopogon flexuosus, Cymbopogon martinii,Chlorophytum borivilianum and Cassia angustifolia.
This institute has got outreach program and it coordinates and monitors research work of 23 centers spread across India working on various other medicinal and aromatic plants. To its credit, it has released 26 varieties of medicinal plants and seven varieties of aromatic plants. The DMAPR is also maintaining 830 germplasm of medicinal and aromatic plants at their Field Gene Bank.
The DMAPR houses Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Association of India which publishes the Open Access Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, a scholarly research open access journal related to medicinal and aromatic plants.
Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Office Assistant cum Computer Operator, Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture and Allied Sciences with Computer Knowledge OR Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Electronic Communication, Post Graduate in Genetics and Plant Breeding / Plant Molecular Biology / Bioinformatics / Agricultural Biotechnology for a great career at Directorate of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research.
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, GDMO Recruitment 2022
- NITRD Invites Application for Driver, System Analyst and Various Posts
- Satyajit Ray Film Television Institute (SRFTI) Invites Application for Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Engineering College (PEC) Invites Application for 57 Teaching Posts Recruitment 2022
- INCOIS Invites Application for Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2022
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for 8 Junior Coaching Assistant Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for Tutor / Clinical Instructor Recruitment 2022
- Rashtriya Military School Bangalore Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022
- Union Territory of Lakshadweep Invites Application for Contract Faculty Recruitment 2022
- High Court of Meghalaya Invites Application for Computer Operator, Mali, More Recruitment 2022
- University of Madras Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2022