Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports Tripura Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 01/2021
Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports Tripura
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Directorate of Youth Affairs and Sports Government of Tripura Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Education Requirement||Any Masters Degree, PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The maximum age shall not be more than 32 years on the last date of receipt of applications.|
|Experience||3 - 7 years|
|Posted on||18 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Aug, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Masters degree or equivalent qualification/ Bachelor’s degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management or equivalent from a recognized University with minimum 50% of marks OR Graduate with at least Three years of work experience. Desirable: Candidates who have represented India at international level and hold a Bachelor’s degree or candidates with MBA or Post Graduation in Sports Management would be preferred.
Age Limit: The maximum age shall not be more than 32 years on the last date of receipt of applications.
Only short-listed candidates shall be called for the interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply by post or directly visiting the office of the Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. of Tripura. The prescribed format is available. Applications duly signed along with self-attested copies of all educational qualification, experience and other testimonials as required to support the candidature of the applicant must be sent to the Director, Youth Affairs & Sports, 4th Floor, Shiksha Bhawan, Office Lane, Agartala - 799001. the application process will be started w.e.f 05/08/2021(10AM) to 31/08/2021(5 PM), Applications received after 31/08/2021(5 PM) shall not be entertained.
1. Tenure: The contractual engagement will be for a period of one year, it may further increase up to four (4) years on the basis of satisfactory performance, periodic reviews, result oriented, etc. and at all times coterminous with the Khelo India Scheme.
2. Tax Deduction at Source: The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the State Sports Department will issue TDS /Service Tax Certificates, as applicable.
3. Other Allowances: No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. No other facilities like DA, Accommodation, Residential Phone, Conveyance Transport, Personal Staff, Medical reimbursement, HRA and LTC etc. would be admissible
4. Extension: Performance of the selected candidates would be continuously reviewed and their extension will be considered on the basis of periodic review / requirement.
5. Leave: Selected candidates will be entitled for 30 days leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Thereafter, candidates shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond 30 days in a year. Also unveiled leave in a calendar year will lapse and will not be carried forward to the next calendar year.
6. Age limit: The date of birth, accepted by the Youth Affairs & Sports Department, Tripura is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate.
7. Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter Id will also be accepted. No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, Service records and the like will be accepted. The expression Matriculation/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate in this part of the Instruction include the alternative certificates mentioned above.
Published on: 19 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports Tripura Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Nutritionist, Physiotherapist Grade II and More Vacancies - ( 6 Posts) Posts||31 August 2021||Office Lane, Agartala|
|Head Coach Swimming/Athletics/Judo - ( 3 Posts) Posts||31 August 2021||Office Lane, Agartala|
|High Performance Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31 August 2021||Office Lane, Agartala|
|Young Professional - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31 August 2021||Office Lane, Agartala|
About Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports Tripura Recruitment
About Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports Tripura
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Young Professional: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional: INR 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Young Professional, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports Tripura
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Office Lane, Agartala
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021