EPFO Invites Application for 34 Auditor Recruitment 2021
Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
invites applications for recruitment of Auditor
Regional Provident Fund Commissioner-I (HRM), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 Bhikaji Cama Place, New DeIhi-110066.
Number of Vacancy: 34 Posts
|EPFO Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||34 Posts|
|Job Locations||Across India|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit of the applicant should not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.|
|Experience||5 - 15 years|
|Posted on||13 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Oct, 2021|
i) Officers of the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation/Central Government/State Government : holding analogous posts on regular basis; or with 05 years regular service in the Level-5 of the pay matrix [PB-I Rs. 5200- 20200 with GP Rs. 2800/- (pre-revised)] [Rs.4500-7000 (5th CPC)] or equivalent ; and
iv) Possessing experience in Accounts [Audit of Public Funds. (Working Knowledge in Computer preferred) Note:- Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organisation/Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 4 years.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the applicant should not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply:
1. Willing and eligible officers may forward their applications neatly typed in the proforma given in and through proper channel in hard copy only and the application should reach the designated officer in HRM Division within 45 days from the date of advertisement.
2. A note shall also be added stating clearly how the candidate finds himself/herself suitable for the post.
3. The hard copy of the application through proper channel only should reach the EPFO, Head Office within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement by name to Shri Paritosh Kumar, Regional Provident Fund Commissioner-I (HRM), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 Bhikaji Cama Place, NewDeIhi-110066.
4. Applications which are not received through proper channel and received after stipulated period will not be considered and will be rejected. It is to be noted that mere possession of the qualification does not entitle a candidate for appointment for the aforesaid posts.
5. The Employees' Provident Fund Organization reserves the right to reject any application without specifying any reason.
1. The Deputation will be governed as per the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel & Training from time to time and also as per the provisions of the Recruitment Rules of the respective cadre and the tenure of deputation will be initially for a period of three (03) years.
2. The matter of pay and allowances will be governed strictly by the orders of the Central Government for such comparable posts.
3. Preference will be given to the officers whose Pay and allowances are governed by the Central government rules including GPF Rules.
4. The candidates should be holding the analogous post on substantive basis.
5. The appointment in Employees Provident Fund Organization will be further subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of appointment issued by the Employees Provident Fund Organization, if found necessary.
6. In case the selected official seeks repatriation before completion of two years on deputation, no Transfer TA/DA will be paid on repatriation.
7. Further, if any official seeks repatriation with in one year or less, Transfer TA/DA already paid, if any is also liable to be recovered.
8. The job of Dy. Director (Audit), Assistant Director(Audit), Assistant Audit Officer and Auditor requires extensive and continuous tours away from the headquarters for the purpose of conducting Audit of various Regional and Sub-Regional Offices.
Published on: 13 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Deputy Director - ( 12 Posts) Posts||14th April 2021||14 Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi|
|Chief Technology Officer CTO) - ( 01 Posts) Posts||14th April 2021|
|Assistant Director (Vigilance) - ( 25 Posts) Posts||31st October 2020||15, Bhikaji Cama Place|
|Social Security Assistant - ( 2189 Posts) Posts||21st July 2019||Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14- Bhikaji Cama Place|
|Assistant - ( 280 Posts) Posts||25th June 2019||Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14-Bhikaji Cama Place|
About Employees Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment
About Employees Provident Fund Organisation
EPFO is one of the World's largest Social Security Organisations in terms of clientele and the volume of financial transactions undertaken. At present it maintains 19.34 crore accounts (Annual Report 2016-17) pertaining to its members.
The Employees' Provident Fund came into existence with the promulgation of the Employees' Provident Funds Ordinance on the 15th November, 1951. It was replaced by the Employees' Provident Funds Act, 1952. The Employees' Provident Funds Bill was introduced in the Parliament as Bill Number 15 of the year 1952 as a Bill to provide for the institution of provident funds for employees in factories and other establishments. The Act is now referred as the Employees' Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 which extends to the whole of India. The Act and Schemes framed there under are administered by a tri-partite Board known as the Central Board of Trustees, Employees' Provident Fund,consisting of representatives of Government (Both Central and State), Employers, and Employees.
Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) was established on 4th March 1952. Its headquarters is located at New Delhi. EPFO administers a compulsory contributory Provident Fund Scheme, Pension Scheme and an Insurance Scheme. Employees Provident Fund Organisation has the dual role of being the enforcement agency to oversee the implementation of the EPF& MP Act and as a service provider for the covered beneficiaries in India. The Commissioners of the Organisation are given power for search and seizure of records, assessment of financial liability on the employer, levy of damages, attachment and auction of a defaulter's property, prosecution and arrest and detention in civil prison. Employees Provident Fund Organisation recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Dy Director, Assistant Director, Assistant Audit Officer, Auditor, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Deputy Director (Vigilance), Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Chief Engineer, Director (Information Services), Deputy Director (Information Services), Assistant Director (Information Services), Assistant Research Officer, Audit Officer, Welfare Officer, Junior Analyst, Research Assistant, Assistant Director (Official Language). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Master Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science or M.Tech or BE/B.Tech in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology, Masters Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level, for a great career at Employees Provident Fund Organisation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 34 vacancies in total. Auditor: 34 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Auditor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Auditor: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Auditor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Employees Provident Fund Organisation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Across India
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Auditor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021