Walk-in interview for 3 Specialist at ESIC Model Hospital, Chandigarh
Vacancy Circular No: 172-Z/11/15/05/2018/ ESICMH-CHD/Vol. II
ESIC Model Hospital Chandigarh
invites applications for recruitment of Specialist
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Educational Qualification: PG Degree/DNB or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized University with three (03) years experience with Post Graduate Degree/DNB and five (05) years experience after Diploma. Candidate must be registered from Medical Council of India or State.
Age Limit: not exceeding 45 years.
Fee Payable for Walk-in- Interview: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred & Fifty only) Demand Draft in favor of ESIC Fund account No. 1 payable at Chandigarh
How to Apply:
Date of Interview: 12th September 2019 Venue: Office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital, Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigarh. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 6th September 2019
Date of Interview: 12th September 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Specialist: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Specialist?
The Payscale is as follows Specialist: INRLevel-11,
When can I can apply for Specialist job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ram Darbar, Chandigarh
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th September, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Specialist, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th September, 2019
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021