ESIC Delhi NCR Region Recruitment 2023 for 275 Pharmacist and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: -
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) ECG Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of ECG Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 30th October 20233. Candidates can check the latest Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2023 ECG Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.esic.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.esic.gov.in/. Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More details of www.esic.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
ECG Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts
Rajendra Place, New Delhi, 110008 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 275 Posts
Audiometer Technician: Four years degree in Audiology including one-year internship; OR Two years Diploma in audiology with two years practical experience as Audiometer Technician in a hospital or organization of the Central or the State Government or autonomous or Statutory body or Public Sector undertaking or University or recognized institute.
1. 10+2 in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board.
2. Two years Diploma in ECG from Central or State Government or AICTE recognized institute.
1. 12th class pass with Science from a recognized Board.
2. Certificate or Diploma in Radiography (Two years Duration) from a recognized Institute.
Social Guide/Social Worker: Degree / Diploma in social work from a Central Govt./State government/AICTE recognized Institution preferably with one year experience in family planning, social work/Health education/Training.
OT Assistant: Senior Secondary/10+2 with Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with one-year experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital.
Pharmacist (Allopathic): Degree in pharmacy/Sr. Secondary with Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institution and qualified & registered as pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948.
1. 12th class passed with Science stream (Physics or Chemistry or Biology) from a recognized board and;
2. Bachelor of Pharmacy in Ayurveda from a Central Government or State Government recognized institute with one-year experience as Pharmacist (Ayurveda) from any Central Government or State Government recognized Ayurvedic Dispensary or Hospital.
(i) 12th class passed with Science stream from a recognized Board and
(ii) Diploma or Certificate course in Homeopathic Pharmacy of at least one-year duration from a Central or State Government recognized institution.
1. 12th class pass with Science from a recognized Board.
2. Diploma or Certificate in Radiography (Two years Duration) from a recognized Institute; And
3. One-year experience in Radiography in recognized Hospital or Medical Institute.
Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist:
1. 12th class pass with Science subjects from recognized Board.
2. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technologist from any Government recognized institution with one-year relevant experience.
1. 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Science from a government recognized Board or School.
2. Diploma (two years duration) in Dental Mechanics from an institute recognized by the Dental council of India for such purpose.
3. Should be registered with the Dental Council.
4. Two years’ experience in the relevant field from recognized hospital.
21700-92300/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 37 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
SC/ST/PwBDs/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen - Rs. 250/-.
All other categories - Rs. 500/-.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): http://recruitment.www.esic.gov.in/login?redirect_url=/application-form?... (This Job Source is Employment News 14-20 October 2023, Page No.19)
Published on: 10th October 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Employees State Insurance Corporation. The other Related Jobs Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 275 vacancies in total. ECG Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts: 275 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for ECG Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows ECG Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts: INR21700-92300,
When can I can apply for ECG Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Rajendra Place, New Delhi
What is Employees State Insurance Corporation ECG Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts: 275 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Employees State Insurance Corporation ECG Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts: 275 Posts, is 30th October, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for ECG Technician, Pharmacist and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th October, 2023
- Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-01/2023) - Apply Online for 910 Posts
- Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 144 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College Tirupati Invites Application for 82 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- DPS DAE Invites Application for 62 Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2023
- Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) Invites Application for 92 Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 114 Mining Overman and Various Posts
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Invites Application for 444 Assistant Section Officer (ASO)/ Section Officer (SO) Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 22 Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 70 Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Sri City Invites Application for 18 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Recruitment 2023
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 81 Deputy Collector and Various Posts
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 430 Group-B, Group-C Posts Recruitment 2023