ESIC Gulbarga Invites Application for 21 Tutor Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 03/2020
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
invites applications for recruitment of Tutor
Number of Vacancy: 21 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have BDS Degree from recognized Dental College with at least one year.
76000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 years.
How to Apply:
The candidate should check his/her eligibility against the advertised criteria for the post beföre applying. Application Form (Annexure A) will be available on-line with the Advertisement. All the candidates are requested to fill the application form before the registration process on 12.03.2020. Candidates are requested to report by 9:00 AM at the venue on 12.03.2020. Candidates should produce all the original documents in respect of all the parameters filled in the format the tine or verification on the day of Walk-in-interview. Please bring filled Application Forms along with an original set of certificates (the list is appended below) and 02 sets of self-attested photocopies, 2 copies of recent passport size photograph and the relevant certificates issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format by Government of India. Department of Personnel & Training for consideration of reservation to the reserved candidates failing which they will not be allowed an interview.
Published on: 21st February 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 21 vacancies in total. Tutor: 21 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Tutor?
The Payscale is as follows Tutor: INR76000,
When can I can apply for Tutor job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sedam Road, Gulbarga
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th March, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Tutor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th March, 2020
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021