Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for Part Time, Full Time Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
invites applications for recruitment of Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialist
Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialist
Number of Vacancy: 17 Posts
i. Specialists: MBBS with PG(MD/DNB/ Diploma) in concerned specialty from recognized University with 3 years (degree) 5years (diplonna of post PG qualification experience and registered with MCI/State Medical Council.
ii. Super Specialists: MBBS, /MD/MS/DNB, DM/ MCH and registered with MCV State Medical Council
Please check with the concern authority or website
Age Limit: 70 Years
How to Apply:
1. The eligible and desirous medical professionals, along with their application form filled properly in prescribed proforma and acceptance of the offer should appear for a walk-in interview on the appointed date and time at Office of Dean, ESIC Medical College, and Hospital, NH3, NIT Faridabad.
2. The application form is available on the website www.esic.nic.in
3. They should bring two recent passport size photographs along with one set of attested photocopies and originals of testimonials in support of their date of birth, educational qualification, professional qualification, registration of medical council, and experience.
a) Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate to be interviewed.
b) Application should be subtitled in the prescribed format only. The applications föund to be incomplete will be summarily rejected.
c) Wrong of false införnnation or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
d) Opportunity of interviews given to candidates will be on a provisional basis.
e) No Forms will be accepted after 10:00 am under any circumstances.
f) The interviews shall be conducted at Dean Office, Esic Medical College, NH -3, NIT, Faridabad. However, ESIC reserves the right to change the centre, if needed.
Published on: 16th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 17 vacancies in total. Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialist: 17 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialist?
The Payscale is as follows Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialist: INR Please check with the concern authority or website,
When can I can apply for Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialist job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NH3, NIT
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 19th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialist, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th July, 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Helper Recruitment 2021
- IARI Invites Application for JRF, PA, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Invites Application for JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021
- Nagaland University Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Railside Warehouse Company (CRWC) Invites Application for Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- APSWREI Society Invites Application for Senior Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Program Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021