ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident
College Council Room, Esic Medical College & Hospital, Bihta, Patna -801103
Bihta, Patna, 801103 Bihar
Number of Vacancy: 18 Posts
|Senior Resident Jobs in Patna at ESIC Medical College And Hospital, Patna - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Education Requirement||PG Diploma,MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||18 Posts|
|Age Limit||45 years|
|Posted on||15 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: PG degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from Recognized University. The candidate should have valid MCI registration.
Age Limit: 45 years
1. Selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidate in interview before Selection Board.
2. Result will be communicated through e-mail and will be displayed on website.
3. Selected candidates will have to join immediately after receipt of offer of appointment.
4. Mode of Interview:-ONLlNE / OFFLINE
How to Apply:
1. Filled in Application form with desired mode of interview (Online/ Offline) may be sent on or before 20.09.2021 by 1 PM to recruitment cell firstname.lastname@example.org or can be submitted on the day of interview at time of reporting.
2,. For detailed notification visit: www.esic.nic.in Recruitment.
3. In case no candidates IS available for the post of Professor, Associate Professor candidates having eligibility and experience for the Post of Professor or who retired as Professor may be selected as "Professor against the post of Associate Professor" and they will be paid consolidated salary of Professor.
4. Venue For Interview: College Council Room, Esic Medical College & Hospital, Bihta, Patna -801103
Published on: 17 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 18 vacancies in total. Senior Resident: 18 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident: INR 67700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bihta, Patna
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Laboratory/field Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for 7 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai Invites Application for Resource Person Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021