Employees State Insurance Corporation Invites Application for Specialist Grade II Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
invites applications for recruitment of Specialist Grade II
Specialist Grade II
Employees' State Insurance Corporation
Comrade Inderjeet Gupta (CIG) Marg
., New Delhi, 110002 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 47 Posts
|ESIC Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Specialist Grade II|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc,PG Diploma,M.Phil/Ph.D,MS/MD,M.Ch,DM|
|Total Vacancy||47 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 45 years as on 01.11.2021. Relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and the Government Servants. Upper age limit is also relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India instructions.|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Salary||67700 - 78800(Per Month)|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||01 Nov, 2021|
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation proposes to recruit Specialist Grade– II (Senior Scale & Junior Scale) on direct recruitment basis. The details of vacancies are as under:-
1. Name of the Post: Specialist Grade– II (Senior Scale & Junior Scale)
2. No of Post: 47
3. Scale of Pay:
a) Level–12 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 78,800/- as per 7th CPC. In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
b) Level–11 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC. In addition to Pay, DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance will also be admissible as per rules in force from time to time.
a) A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule of Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in SubSection (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
b) i) M.D. (Anesthesiology) D.A. (Two years’ course) FFARCS (by examination)
ii) M.D. (Dermatology) M.D. (Dermatology & Venereology) Speciality Board of Dermatology (USA)
iii) M.S. (Oto-Rhino-Laryngology) Speciality Board of Ophthalmology(USA)
iv) M.D. (General) M.D. (General Medicine) M.D. (Medicine & Therapectics) M.R.C.P. Speciality Board of Internal Medicine (USA)
v) M.D. (Surgery) M.S. (General Surgery) Speciality Board of Surgery (USA) FRCS
vi) M.S.(Ophthalmology) M.D.(Ophthalmology) Speciality Board of Ophgthalmology(USA)
vii) M.S. (Ortho) M.Ch. (Ortho) Speciality Board of Ortho Surgery (USA)
viii) M.D. (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) M.S. (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) M.D. (Mid & Gyane) M.S. (Mid & Gynae) M.O. M.R.C.O.G. Speciality Board of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (USA)
ix) M.D. (Paediatrics)
x) M.D. (Tuberculosis) M.D./M.R.C.P. in Medicine with T.D.D., D.T.D. or D.T.C.D. M.D. Respiratory Diseases and T.B.O. or Diploma National Board (Respiratory Diseases) M.D. (Medicine) with Diploma National Board (Respiratory Diseases).
c) Five years’ experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the first Post Graduate Degree.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, PG Diploma, M.Phil/Ph.D, MS/MD, M.Ch, DM
67700 - 78800(Per Month)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on 01.11.2021. Relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and the Government Servants. Upper age limit is also relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India instructions.
1) All eligible candidates should apply in the application format appended below on or before the last date for receipt of applications i.e 01.11.2021. Applications received after the last date by any mode will not be considered. ESIC will not be responsible for postal delays.
2) Selection will be made on the basis of interview which will be conducted by the Selection Board. The interview for the above posts will be held at a suitable place, preferably in the State capital, which will be notified at the time of scheduling of interviews. The Corporation, however, reserves the right to conduct interviews in a State other than the State applied for. The results of the interview will be published on the website of ESI Corporation (www.esic.nic.in).
How to Apply:
1. The duly filled and signed Application Form in the Performa appended below along with self-attested copies of certificates is to be sent in a cover super-scribed “Application for the post of Specialist Gr. II (Sr. Scale/Jr. Scale)”, for Region”, Specialty applied for ” preferably by Speed Post so as to reach the following addresses by 01.11.2021
2. Last date of receipt of application is 01.11.2021. (Last date for receipt of application from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 08.11.2021).
3. The following testimonials should be attached with application form:
a) One copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph firmly pasted on the application form.
b) Self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), official language, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.
c) Self-attested copy of Community Status Certificate in the prescribed form in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category. Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with self-declaration given failing which the benefit of reservation and age relaxation will not be given.
d) The candidates who are working in Armed Forces of India and wish to avail relaxations and concessions under the Ex-Servicemen category have to submit certificate of employment and Undertaking.
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 47 vacancies in total. Specialist Grade II: 47 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Specialist Grade II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Specialist Grade II: INR 67700 - 78800(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Specialist Grade II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Employees' State Insurance Corporation Panchdeep Bhawan Comrade Inderjeet Gupta (CIG) Marg ., New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Specialist Grade II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st November, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021