Govt Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
ESIC Recruitment 2021 esic.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: ESIC Hospital Bhiwadi Invites Application for Homeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021.
ESIC Solan Invites Application for Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialists Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
invites applications for recruitment of Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialists
Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialists
Baddi, Solan, - Himachal Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
|ESIC Walkin 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialists|
|Education Requirement||PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Age Limit||Less than 69 years (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per rules)|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Posted on||11 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: PG Diploma, MS/MD
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
1. Position: Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialists 2. No of Posts: 05 3. Qualification: PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university with 3 year' experience after acquiring the PG Degree or 5-year post diploma experience. 4. Emoluments: As per Central Government rules adopted by ESIC
1. Position: Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialists
2. No of Posts: 05
3. Qualification: PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university with 3 year' experience after acquiring the PG Degree or 5-year post diploma experience.
4. Emoluments: As per Central Government rules adopted by ESIC
Age Limit: Less than 69 years (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per rules)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Date and Time of interview: 15th November 2021 at 10.00 A.M.
2. The eligible and willing candidates may submit their application form to the office of the Medical Superintendent ESIC Hospital Baddi for walk-in-interview along with duly filled in application form would be provided at the time of interview. The candidate shall come along with original certificates and one set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant certificates/documents in support of Age, Qualification, Category, Experience, MCI/ State Registration, and two recent passport size photographs at the time of interview
3. Candidate shall submit duly filled in Application Form (with self-attested photograph affixed on it) along with a necessary self-attested copy of certificates towards an educational qualification, experience.
4. The candidate will also require to bring original certificates towards educational qualification & experience at the time of interview
Published on: 11 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialists: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialists, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialists: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialists, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Baddi, Solan
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Full Time/ Part Time Contractual Specialists, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th November, 2021
- District & Sessions Court Korba Invites Application for ANM Nurse Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Software Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Engineer B Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP) Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP) Invites Application for Young Professional II Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Rural Health Mission Haryana Invites Application for Radiologist Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021