Govt FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd (FAGMIL) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd. The other Related Jobs FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Company Secretary - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Vivek Vihar Scheme, Jodhpur
|Last Date: 28th June 2022|
| Consultant (Medical) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Paota B Road, Jodhpur
|Last Date: 9th July 2021|
About FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd Recruitment
About FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd
FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd. was earlier a part of Fertilizer Corporation of India Ltd. , functioning in the name of Jodhpur Mining Organization. These mines are in operation since 1952, supplying mineral Gypsum to Sindri Fertilizer Plant to meet requirement of raw material for the manufacture of Ammonium Sulphate.
Hon'ble BIFR approved demerger of Jodhpur Mining Organization of Fertilizer Corporation of India Ltd. in to FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd. with effect from 1.4.2003.
Supply of Sindri plant stopped in the year 1990 due to phasing out of the old plant.
Jodhpur Mining Organization has of five groups, comprising nine mines namely :
The Organisation has to its credit the exploration & prospecting of 265 gypsum deposits with a reserve of more than 100 million tonnes. In fact, most of the Gypsum deposits in the country owe their existence to Jodhpur Mining Organisation. Gypsum mines of Jodhpur Mining Organisation are scattered in vast & difficult Thar desert & are situated in Jaisalmer, Sri Ganganagar , Bikaner, & Barmer district. Mohangarh mines of FCIL situated in Jaisalmer District has one of the best quality gypsum in Asia.
FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd is a Mining & exploration of mineral Gypsum company established in the year 1952. The company supplies mineral Gypsum to Sindri Fertilizer Plant to meet requirement of raw material for the manufacture of Ammonium Sulphate
The main objective of FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd is to establish and carry on in India and in any part of world all kind of business relating to Gypsum and other minerals and their by-products and manufacture of various types of fertilizers, all organic and inorganic chemical compound, derivatives and mixtures; to mine and market Gypsum & other organic and inorganic minerals efficiently, To effectively manage the assets & resources of the company, To continuously upgrade the quality of human resources, To care for & protect the environment, To increase customers satisfaction by providing quality products & services.
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for TGT and Various Posts
- Institute Of Life Sciences (ILS) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow, Project Technician-III Recruitment 2022
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela Invites Application for 4 Adhoc Faculty Recruitment 2022
- SGPGIMS Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- NITI Aayog Invites Application for Senior Adviser or Adviser Recruitment 2022
- Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank Invites Application for 103 Officer, Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA) Invites Application for Senior Professional, Executive Assistant and Junior Professional Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City (IIIT Sri City) Invites Application for Software Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine Invites Application for 15 Nurse, Laboratory Technician and Various Posts