Govt Forest Research Institute Dehradun (FRI Dehradun) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
The Forest Research Institute Dehradun (FRI) is a premier institute in India, dedicated to research and training in the field of forestry. It is located in the city of Dehradun, Uttarakhand, and was established in 1906. The institute is committed to the sustainable development of forests and the protection of wildlife and their habitats. If you’re interested in working in the field of forestry and wildlife conservation, you’ll be happy to know that the Forest Research Institute Dehradun is currently hiring. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the Forest Research Institute Dehradun Recruitment and what you need to know to apply.
Forest Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Forest Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Forest Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| IT/ GIS Officer, Information Officer, More Vacancies - ( 3 Posts) Posts
P.O. New Forests, Dehradun
|Last Date: 16 February 2023|
| MTS, LDC and Various Posts - ( 72 Posts) Posts
PO: New Forest, Dehradun
|Last Date: 23th January 2023|
| Field Worker or Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts
P.O. New Forests, Dehradun
|Last Date: 18 July 2022|
| Junior Project Fellow (JPF), Project Assistant (PA), Field Assistant (FA) - ( 16 Posts) Posts
P. O. New Forest, Dehradun
|Last Date: 17 June 2022|
Overview of Forest Research Institute Dehradun Recruitment
The Forest Research Institute Dehradun Recruitment is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in working in the field of forestry and wildlife conservation. This year, the institute is looking to fill several positions, including Scientists, Technical Assistants, and Support Staff. The recruitment process will include written exams and personal interviews, and successful candidates will have the opportunity to work at one of India’s leading institutes in the field of forestry.
To be eligible to apply for the Forest Research Institute Dehradun Recruitment, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must have completed your education in the relevant field (e.g. B.Sc. in Forestry for Scientist positions).
- You must meet the age requirements for each position (e.g. 30 years for Scientists).
- You must be physically fit and able to work in a field environment.
The application process for the Forest Research Institute Dehradun Recruitment is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the Forest Research Institute Dehradun.
- Download the application form and read the instructions carefully.
- Fill out the application form and attach all required documents (e.g. educational certificates, passport-sized photos, etc.).
- Submit the completed application form, either online or by mail, by the deadline.
The selection process for the Forest Research Institute Dehradun Recruitment will include the following steps:
- Written Exam: Candidates will be required to take a written exam in the relevant field.
- Personal Interview: Successful candidates from the written exam will be invited for a personal interview.
- Final Selection: The final selection will be based on the results of the written exam and personal interview.
Forest Research Institute Dehradun Overview
|Name||Forest Research Institute Dehradun|
|Location||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Purpose||Conducting research and education in the field of forestry and wildlife conservation|
|Departments||Silviculture, Social Forestry, Forest Products, Forest Protection, Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding|
|Achievements||Developed several important technologies and methodologies in forestry and wildlife conservation|
|Recognition||Deemed-to-be University status by the University Grants Commission in 1991|
|Facilities||Museum, Herbarium, Library, Research Laboratories, etc.|
FAQs about Forest Research Institute Dehradun Recruitment
The deadline to apply for the Forest Research Institute Dehradun Recruitment has not been announced yet. Keep an eye on the official website for updates.
Yes, you can apply for more than one position in the Forest Research Institute Dehradun Recruitment, but you’ll need to submit separate application forms for each position.
Yes, the selection process for the Forest Research Institute Dehradun Recruitment is competitive and candidates are expected to perform well in both the written exam and personal interview.
While prior work experience is an advantage, it is not a requirement to apply for the Forest Research Institute Dehradun Recruitment. However, you should have a strong educational background in the relevant field.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Invites Application for 321 PGT, TGT Recruitment 2023
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 70 Technical Officer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Invites Application for 446 Senior Clerk, and Various Posts
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) Invites Application for 180 VBD Volunteer Recruitment 2023
- Pt B D Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for 153 Senior & Junior Surgeon Recruitment 2023
- Air India Engineering Services Ltd (AIESL) Invites Application for 140 Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2023
- Deccan Education Society (DES) Invites Application for 137 Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for 40 Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2023
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Invites Application for 1178 Executive Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) Invites Application for 608 Trade & Fresher Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Vidyapith Invites Application for 151 Assistant, Civil Engineer and Various Posts
- Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) Invites Application for 73 Nurse, Pharmacist Recruitment 2023