Govt Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
GPSC Recruitment 2021 nicgoa.nic.in Goa PSC Jobs. Latest Job: Goa Public Service Commission Invites Application for Lecturer Recruitment 2021.
Goa Public Service Commission Invites Application for Lecturer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Goa Public Service Commission
invites applications for recruitment of Lecturer
Goa Public Service Commission, EDC House, Block C, 1st Floor, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji-Goa 403001.
Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji, 403001 Goa
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|Lecturer Jobs in Panaji at Goa Public Service Commission - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Education Requirement||Master of Dental Surgery|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 45 years.|
|Experience||3 - 7 years|
|Posted on||13 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||26 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Master of Dental Surgery, MS/MD
Goa Medical College, Public Health Department
1. Post Name: Lecturer
2. No of Posts: 2 posts
3. Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/- (pre-revised) (As per revised pay matrix level 11)
(i) A recognised medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in Section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
(ii) Post-graduate medical qualification in the speciality concerned or equivalent.
(iii) At least 3 years teaching experience in the concerned speciality as Senior Resident/ Registrar/ Tutor/ Demonstrator in a Medical College/Teaching Institution.
(iv) Knowledge of Konkani
5. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
Goa Dental College And Hospital
1. Post Name: Lecturer in Public Health Dentistry
2. No of Posts: 1 posts
3. Scale of Pay: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/- (pre-revised) (As per revised pay matrix level 10)
(i) A qualification included in Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948).
(ii) Post-Graduate qualification in Dentistry i.e. Master of Dental Surgery in concerned speciality/subject from a recognized institution or equivalent.
(iii) Should be registered with Dental Council. (iv) Knowledge of Konkani.
(i) One year teaching experience after post graduation in a recognized Institute.
(ii) Three years experience as Registrar/Tutor/Senior Resident/Demonstrator in the concerned speciality of Dentistry in a recognized Dental College/Medical College with Dental Wing/Dental Institution.
(iii) Knowledge of Marathi.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years.
Where number of applications received is large, the Commission will short list the candidates to be called for interview as mentioned in the “Instructions”.
How to Apply:
1. Online applications are invited for the below mentioned posts. The last date for filling up the applications is 26.11.2021. Candidates should carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online.
2. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates with the knowledge of Konkani for the posts in professional colleges, Consultants in Directorate of Health Services and highly technical/scientific posts, the Goa Public Service Commission may recommend a candidate if otherwise found fit and this requirement can be relaxed by the Government, on the recommendation of the Goa Public Service Commission, if the Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do.
3. Prescribed EQs are minimum & mere possession of same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview.
4. Web: http://gpsc.goa.gov.in
Published on: 13 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Goa Public Service Commission
Goa Public Service Commission advises the government on all matters relating to states civil services. The mode of filling up posts is either through direct recruitment or through promotions. The candidates are short-listed by various methods viz. written tests and/or skill test and/or physical test and/or screening test and/or group discussions followed by an interview or only by an interview. Goa Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Dy Town Planner, Assistant Professors, Activist (Management), Junior Scale Officer, Assistant Professor (Neuro-Surgery), Veterinary Officer, Clinical Psychologist, District Welfare Officer, Senior Psychiatrist, Junior Orthopaedic Surgeon, Senior Consultants (Ophthalmic Surgeon), Lecturers, Associate Professors, Professor, Librarian, Insurance Medical Officer, Assistant Lecturer in Biochemistry, Associate Professor in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Regional/Town Planning, Master's Degree level in the relevant subject, Master's degree in Indian History / Political Science, BE/B.Tech. and ME/M.Tech in relevant branch + Knowledge of Konkani, Master's Degree in Psychology, Degree in Social Service or Social Welfare or Social work or Sociology or Psychology, MBBS, Master's Degree in Library Science/Information science/ documentation, Ph.D. in appropriate discipline, for a great career at Goa Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Lecturer: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lecturer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Lecturer: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Lecturer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Goa Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lecturer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th November, 2021
- Health Medical and Family Welfare Department Nellore Invites Application for Pharmacist Grade II Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 38 Physical Director, Lab Technician Grade II and More Vacancies
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for Ayah Recruitment 2021
- VIT University Invites Application for Finance Executives/ Accountant / Senior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 5 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 5 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NCRTC Invites Application for Asset Management Expert Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Senior Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for 89 Physical Director, Attender, More Vacancies
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for 58 Pharmacist Grade-II, Cardiology Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for Optometrist Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021