Gramin Bank of Aryavart Recruitment 2022 for 212 Office Assistant
Gramin Bank of Aryavart (GBA)Officer, Office Assistant Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Officer, Office Assistant in Gramin Bank of Aryavart (GBA). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 27 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest Gramin Bank of Aryavart (GBA) Recruitment 2022 Officer, Office Assistant Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.aryavart-rrb.com/ recruitment 2022 page.
Gramin Bank of Aryavart (GBA) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.aryavart-rrb.com/. Gramin Bank of Aryavart (GBA) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Uttar Pradesh. More details of www.aryavart-rrb.com/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Gramin Bank of Aryavart
invites applications for recruitment of Officer, Office Assistant
Officer, Office Assistant
Vijay Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, 226010 Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 212 Posts
|Company||Gramin Bank of Aryavart (GBA)|
Educational Qualification: Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): a. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, ---- 9 Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy;
b. Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s* Desirable: working knowledge of Compute.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent (a) Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s* (b) Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer.
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years - Below 30 years, For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - Between 18 years and 28 years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
1. A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
2. Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
3. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
4. Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “click Here To Apply Online For Crp- Rrbs officers (Scale-I, II and III)” or “Click Here To Apply Online For CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form
5. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
6. No change is permitted after clicking on COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission
7. For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
8. Last date of Online Registration i.e. 27.06.2022
Published on: 14 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Gramin Bank of Aryavart (GBA) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Gramin Bank of Aryavart (GBA). The other Related Jobs Gramin Bank of Aryavart (GBA) Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Officer, Office Assistant - (212 Posts) Posts
Vijay Khand, Gomti Nagar
|Last Date: 27 June 2022|
About Gramin Bank of Aryavart (GBA) Recruitment
About Gramin Bank of Aryavart (GBA)
Aryavart Bank, a Regional Rural Bank, was constituted on 1st April, 2019 after amalgamation of two Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) namely Gramin Bank of Aryavart and Allahabad UP Gramin Bank as per Government of India Gazette notification No. 338 dated 25-01-2019. Gramin Bank of Aryavart was sponsored by Bank of India while Allahabad UP Gramin Bank was sponsored by Allahabad Bank. The amalgamated entity Aryavart Bank functions under Regional Rural Banks Act 1976 having its Head Office at Lucknow under the sponsorship of Bank of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 212 vacancies in total. Officer, Office Assistant: 212 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Officer, Office Assistant, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Officer, Office Assistant: INR NA,
When can I can apply for Officer, Office Assistant, Skills / Eligibility job at Gramin Bank of Aryavart (GBA)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Vijay Khand, Gomti Nagar
What is Gramin Bank of Aryavart (GBA) Officer, Office Assistant: 212 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Gramin Bank of Aryavart (GBA) Officer, Office Assistant: 212 Posts, is 27th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Officer, Office Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th June, 2022
- National Judicial Academy (NJA) Invites Application for Junior Steno cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022
- Narmada Control Authority (NCA) Invites Application for Finance Officer, Deputy Director Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Principal Project Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2022
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- University of Hyderabad Invites Application for Coordinator Recruitment 2022
- National Dairy Development Board Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Institute Of Biomedical Genomics Invites Application for Technical Assistant or Senior Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2022
- Directorate of Poultry Research (DPR) Invites Application for Young Professional II Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Scientist C Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development Invites Application for Laboratory Technician, Project Associate I Recruitment 2022