Govt Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
GGSIPU Recruitment 2021-2022 ipu.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a public, professional university located in Delhi, India. Founded in 1998 it is a teaching-cum-affiliating university which affiliates more than 120 colleges in Delhi-NCR and has 15 schools and centres. The university has been graded 'A' by NAAC. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has received the Platinum Technology Award for quality and excellence in the field of education, in Geneva, Switzerland, presented by Otherways Management and Consulting (OMAC), a Paris-based international organisation. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of Indian Universities,] Medical Council of India and Distance Education Council. It is located in Dwarka, Delhi. Interested candidates can pursue courses in PhD in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Genetics or any other relevant discipline, .Sc/M.Tech/B.Tech (Physics/Material Science/Applied Physics / Engineering Physics/Electronics), Ph.D in Physics, Secondary school certificate, Masters in any branch of Life Sciences, Masters in the field of Biological Sciences, M.Sc/M.Tech in GIS & Remote Sensing/Geography/Environmental Studies/ Environmental Management/ Biodiversity & Conservation/ Wild life /Natural Resource Management/Zoology/Botany/or any other areas of Life Sciences), B.Sc/M.Sc in Any Areas of Life Sciences, M.Tech./MBA + a Doctoral Degree, Graduate degree + Good working knowledge of Computer Operations and Office procedures, 10th passed + Working knowledge of office procedures, B.Tech (GATE qualified) in Chemical Engineering/Technology, Master's Degree with in relevant discipline i.e. M.Pharma in Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Masters in Biotechnology/ Biological Sciences, Post Graduate degree in mathematics, Masters in Biological Sciences, Master's in Statistics, Ph.D. in a relevant area of biotechnology/ biosciences/agriculture, 12th std (preferably degree/DMLT/diploma holder) + typing and computer training, for a great career at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2018
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant
Sector-16C, Dwarka, New Delhi, 110078 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
1) Matriculate and above (Preference will be given to candidates pursuing law).
2) It is desirable that the candidate has worked in the field of legal aid.
As per University norms
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
The candidates may report with a hard copy of their CV and self-attested copies of all relevant documents should be brought for a walk-in interview to be conducted by the selection committee on 16th October 2018 at 11.00 AM in Room No.C-207. Candidates are required to produce all certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview. The candidates are expected to work minimum 4 days in a week for the project. The post is temporary and is not eligible for absorption in any case. For further details, the undersigned may be contacted.
Published on: 3rd October 2018
Date of Interview: 16th October 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Recruitment for following posts:
About Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Recruitment
About Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Assistant: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant: INRAs per University norms,
When can I can apply for Assistant job at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector-16C, Dwarka
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2018
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2018
- Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) Invites Application for 2621 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB) Invites Application for 50 Driver Recruitment 2021
- Madras High Court Invites Application for 3557 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) Invites Application for 38 Manager, Deputy Director and Various Posts
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for 86 Teaching Positions
- NIT Goa Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- IIT Indore Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for 15 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- BIT Mesra Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for JRF, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Mizoram University (MZU) Invites Application for 18 MTS, LDC and Various Posts
- Mizoram University (MZU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021