GGSIPU Invites Application for Director In-Charge Recruitment 2021
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
invites applications for recruitment of Director In-Charge
Number of Vacancy: 02 Posts
i. A Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor's or Master's Degree in the appropriate branch of Engg., & Tech., and experience of ten years in teaching, research and / or industry, out of which at least five years at the level of Assistant Professor Reader or equivalent grade. OR
ii. In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
a. First Class Master's Degree in the appropriate branch of Engg. & Tech.;
b. Significant professional work which can be recognized* as equivalent to a Ph.D. Degree in appropriate branch of Engg., & Tech., and industrial / professional experience often years, out of which at least five years at a senior level of
iii. Assistant Professor / Reader, Provided that the recognition for significant professional shall be valid only if the same is recommended unanimously by a 3-Member Committee of Experts appointed by the Vice- Chancellor of the University.
iv. Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable:
a. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization;
b. Published work, such as research papers, patents filed / obtained, books, and / or technical reports;
c. Experience of guiding the project work / dissertation of PG / Research Students or supervising R&D projects in industry;
d. Demonstrated leadership in planning and organizing academic, research, industrial and / or professional activities; and
e. Capacity to undertake / lead sponsored R&D, consultancy and related activities.
Please check with the concern authority or website
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
The application, on the prescribed form, duly filled in, complete in all aspects, should be submitted in the University or sent by Speed-post, so as to reach to the Joint Registrar (Personnel), Room No. 117, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-IC, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110078 latest by 12.08.2021 by 5.00 PM.
1. No column of application should be left blank. Strike out those columns, which are not applicable.
2. All applicants who are presently employed in Government/Semi Govt./Public Sector UndertakingNniversity/Recognized Educational Institute etc. should apply through proper channel enclosing a certificate from the Govemment organization stating no Vigilance or Disciplinary case is pending or contemplated against them and also submit a no objection certificate from present employer.
3. However, those in private employment may submit application directly. Failure to provide the same shall make them ineligible for consideration to the post. Application received late (due to any reason) shall not be entertained and delay in transit shall be the responsibility of applicant.
4. UGC guidelines as well as University provisions shall be followed as applicable from time to time.
5. Fulfillment of conditions of minimum qualification shall not necessarily entitle any applicant to be called for further process of recruitment.
6. Application Form must also be accompanied by attested copies of all Educational and Professional Qualifications, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate/ P WD certificate/ Ex-Serviceman certificate (in case claiming benefit of reservation, fee exemption & age relaxation etc.). An application, without die said documents is likely to be rejected during the course of screening.
Published on: 5th August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Recruitment for following posts:
About Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Recruitment
About Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is first University established in 1998 by Govt. of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999 The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a public, professional university located in Delhi, India. Founded in 1998 it is a teaching-cum-affiliating university which affiliates more than 120 colleges in Delhi-NCR and has 15 schools and centres. The university has been graded 'A' by NAAC. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has received the Platinum Technology Award for quality and excellence in the field of education, in Geneva, Switzerland, presented by Otherways Management and Consulting (OMAC), a Paris-based international organisation. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of Indian Universities,] Medical Council of India and Distance Education Council. It is located in Dwarka, Delhi. Interested candidates can pursue courses in PhD in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Genetics or any other relevant discipline, .Sc/M.Tech/B.Tech (Physics/Material Science/Applied Physics / Engineering Physics/Electronics), Ph.D in Physics, Secondary school certificate, Masters in any branch of Life Sciences, Masters in the field of Biological Sciences, M.Sc/M.Tech in GIS & Remote Sensing/Geography/Environmental Studies/ Environmental Management/ Biodiversity & Conservation/ Wild life /Natural Resource Management/Zoology/Botany/or any other areas of Life Sciences), B.Sc/M.Sc in Any Areas of Life Sciences, M.Tech./MBA + a Doctoral Degree, Graduate degree + Good working knowledge of Computer Operations and Office procedures, 10th passed + Working knowledge of office procedures, B.Tech (GATE qualified) in Chemical Engineering/Technology, Master's Degree with in relevant discipline i.e. M.Pharma in Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Masters in Biotechnology/ Biological Sciences, Post Graduate degree in mathematics, Masters in Biological Sciences, Master's in Statistics, Ph.D. in a relevant area of biotechnology/ biosciences/agriculture, 12th std (preferably degree/DMLT/diploma holder) + typing and computer training, for a great career at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Director In-Charge: 02 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director In-Charge?
The Payscale is as follows Director In-Charge: INR Please check with the concern authority or website,
When can I can apply for Director In-Charge job at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dwarka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director In-Charge, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th August, 2021
- Government General Hospital Srikakulam Invites Application for 7 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Srikakulam Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Srikakulam at Government General Hospital Invites Application for Physiotherapist Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 16 Workshop Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 13 Principal Recruitment 2021
- Mahatma Gandhi University Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 87 Librarian Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Tradesman Trainees/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Attendant Operator Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Junior Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for 13 Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Junior Field/Lab Helper Recruitment 2021