HSSPP Recruitment 2022 for 296 Special Educator
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Special Educator Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Special Educator in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 15 July 2022. Candidates can check the latest Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Recruitment 2022 Special Educator Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.ssaharyana.org recruitment 2022 page.
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.ssaharyana.org. Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Haryana. More details of www.ssaharyana.org recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP)
invites applications for recruitment of Special Educator
Sector-5, Panchkula, - Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 296 Posts
|Special Educator Vacancy At HSSPP Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad|
|Job Role||Special Educator|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, B.Ed, Diploma, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||296 Posts|
|Age Limit||18-42 years as on the date of advertisement. Relaxation in the case of SC/BC candidate will be applicable as per the norms of Haryana Govt. only.|
|Salary||20000 - 25000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||01 Jul, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||15-07-2022|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, B.Ed, Diploma, Any Post Graduate
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Online applications are hereby invited for filling up of 297 vacant posts of Special Educator (205 under 1ED-SS+ 92 under SSA) in Inclusive Education under Samagra Shiksha purely on contractual basis on consolidated salary @ Rs. 25,000/- per month for Special Educator of classes 9th to 12th under IED-SS and Rs. 20,000/- per month for Special Educator of classes 1st to 8th under SSA initially upto 31.03.2023 by way of direct recruitment
1. Position: Special Educator (205 under 1ED-SS+ 92 under SSA)
2. No of Posts: 297
a. Graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed (General) with diploma in Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution (As per HSSPP Service Bye Laws) OR
b. The qualification prescribed by RCI, New Delhi under secondary and senior secondary level will also be considered for eligibility except graduation, which will be considered only as mentioned above.
c. OR Post Graduate in relevant subject with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. (General) with diploma in Special Education or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
d. Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric standard as one of the subject.
e. Graduate with 50% marks with B.Ed in special education in any area of disability recognized by RCI ( as per HSSPP Service Bye Laws) OR 10+2 with minimum 50% marks with two year D.Ed Special Education in any of the category of disability or one year diploma in special education in any category of disability.
f. OR The qualification prescribed by RCI, New Delhi under Elementary (Primary/Upper Primary) level will also be considered for eligibility but with 50% marks in 10+2. Experience holder will be preferred. Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject.
4. Desirable: Teacher with qualifications in single disability area will be encouraged to specialize in other disability areas to take care of wide range of diversities in a general school. Knowledge of computers.
The post will be filled up on contractual basis on consolidated salary Rs. 25,0007- per month per special educator for classes 9th to 12th and Rs. 20,000/- per month per special educator for classes 1st to 8th initially upto 31.03.2023 only extendable subject to satisfactory service and availability of funds approved by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India for the year 2023-24.
6 Advt. No. 1-1ED-SS/2022
20000 - 25000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 18-42 years as on the date of advertisement. Relaxation in the case of SC/BC candidate will be applicable as per the norms of Haryana Govt. only.
1. The written test is expected to be conducted through online mode on 05.08.2022 through CENTA based on the following framework at different centres to be allotted later on.
2. Test format: 90+30 minutes 50 Questions+2 Video submissions 100 marks
3. Written test will be conducted of MCQs through CENTA. The test will be of 100 marks of 2 hours durations consisting of two sections as stated above.
4. The minimum score will be of 45 for SC/PH and 50 marks for other categories in aggregate out of 100 is required for eligibility.
5. Those candidates, who will qualify the written test, will be called for document verification in the Parishad.
How to Apply:
1. Opening date for submission of online application: 01.07.2022 at 10.00 AM
2. Closing date for submission of online application: 15.07.2022 till 5.00 PM
3. The online application can be filled up from 01.07.2022 at 10.00 AM up to 15.07.2022 till 5.00 PM, thereafter, website link will be closed.
4. The candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application.
5. Printed copy of the application form with original certificates and photocopy of self attested certificates must be brought by the candidate at the time of scrutiny /verification of documents along with Photo, Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter Card/Pan Card/Aadhar Card etc.
Published on: 01 July 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad. The other Related Jobs Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Education Volunteer - ( 779 Posts) Posts
Shiksha Sadan 3rd & 4th Floor Sec-5, Panchkula
|Last Date: 11 July 2022|
| Special Educator - ( 296 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 July 2022|
About Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Recruitment
About Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) is a society registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860 which is primarily responsible to implement Samagra Shiksha in Haryana State.
Samagra Shiksha is an integrated Scheme on School Education envisages the 'school' as a continuum from pre-school,primary,upper primary,secondary to Senior Secondary levels. The vision of the Scheme is to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education from pre-school to senior secondary stage in accordance with the Sustainable Development Goal(SDG) for Education.
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad is primarily responsible to implement Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) in Haryana State.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is Indian government flagship programme for achievement of Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE) in a time bound manner. SSA is being implemented in partnership with State Government. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is giving free and compulsory Education to the Children of 6-14 years age group, a Fundamental Right.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan provides for a variety of work, opening of new schools, construction of schools and additional provisioning for teachers, periodic teacher training and academic resource support, textbooks and support for learning achievement.
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Technical Assistant/ Lab Attendant, Part Time Work Education Instructor, MIS Coordinator, Accountant Cum Support Staff, Block Resource Person, Accountants, Information Cum Office Cum Library Manager, Sub Divisional Engineer (SSA), Sub Divisional Engineer (Model school),Junior Engineer (SSA), Junior Engineer (Model School), Teacher cum Warden, TGT Social Studies, TGT Science, TGT Maths, TGT Sanskrit, Part Time Teacher Sangeet (Music), Part Time Teacher PTI, Part Time Teacher Computer, Dy. Superintendent, Account Assistant, Assistant, Computer Programmer, Procurement-Assistant-cum-Store Keeper, Block Resource Persons (BRP)-Hindi, BRP-Mathematics, BRP-English, BRP-Science (Physics,Chemistry,Zoology,Botany), BRP-Social Science (History,Geography,Political Science & Public Admin. ,Psychology, Music,(Vocal,Instrumental & Music) Home Science, Fine Arts), Sub Divisional Engineer, Junior Engineer (Civil).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.Sc with (Medical or Non-Medical stream) + Matric/10+2 with Hindi/Sanskrit + Knowledge of Computer Application, Master in Computer Application /M.Sc in Computer Science + Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit or 10+2/BA/MA with Hindi as one of the subject, Commerce Graduate in accounts + Good knowledge of Accounts Software (Tally 9.0 ERP) + Knowledge of Computer, Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A. /M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject + Certificate of having qualified State Teacher's Eligibility Test (STET)/ Haryana Teacher's Eligibility Test (HTET) / National Eligibility Test (NET) in concerned subject of Post Graduation, Master in Computer Application /M.Sc in Computer Science, BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology Or BE/B.Tech in any stream with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Or MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer, Graduate in any Discipline, for a great career at Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 296 vacancies in total. Special Educator: 296 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Special Educator, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Special Educator: INR 20000 - 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Special Educator, Skills / Eligibility job at Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector-5, Panchkula
What is Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Special Educator: 296 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad Special Educator: 296 Posts, is 15th July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Special Educator, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th July, 2022
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Invites Application for Quality Coordinator cum Internal Auditor Recruitment 2022
- Air India Invites Application for Female Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
- Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 622 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Oil India Invites Application for Civil Engineer, Safety Officer Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of Labour & Employment Invites Application for Despatch Rider/ Scooter Driver Recruitment 2022
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Recruitment 2022
- Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Invites Application for Project Technician-III Recruitment 2022
- NHM Chandigarh Invites Application for Gynaecologist, Paediatrician Recruitment 2022
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Programme Associate Recruitment 2022
- KAPL Invites Application for 32 Ayush Service Representative, Area Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Forest Management Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Siddha Regional Research Institute (SRRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022