IBPS Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Associate
Research Associate (RA)
Kandivali (E), Mumbai, 400101 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Post-Graduation in Psychology / Education/Psychological Measurement/Psychometrics /Management (Specialization in HR) with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities / Institutes.
Experience: Preferably One year experience in the academic Research /Test Development. Competency in operating computer is must.
Age Limit: Minimum: 21 years Maximum: 30 years - i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1991 and not later than 01.10.2000 (both dates inclusive)
Rs. 1000/- for all candidates. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
1. For Assistant Professor: Group Exercises, Presentation Exercise and Personal Interview
2. For Faculty Research Associate, and Research Associate: Online Exam, Item writing Exercise, Group Exercises and Personal Interview
3. For Hindi Officer: Online Exam, Skill test, Item Writing Exercise and Personal Interview
4. For IT Engineer (Data Centre), IT Database Administrator: Online Exam, Skill test and Personal Software Developer and Tester (Frontend, Backend) Interview.
How to Apply:
1. Online Registration : 01.10.2021 to 14.10.2021
2. Online Examination (Tentative) (wherever applicable) : October / November 2021
3. Candidates can apply online only from 01.10.2021 to 14.10.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
4. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should
(i) scan their : - photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) - signature - left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken.
5. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
6. A hand written declaration (text given below). The hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only.
7. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement
8. Those who apply for the post of Assistant Professor-Statistics should send one copy of printout of their online application form alongwith the self attested photocopies of the relevant documents in support of their identity and eligibility -pertaining to age, educational qualifications, experience etc. as indicated in the online application form and the copy of ereceipt to email@example.com
9. Last date of receipt of E-mail containing copy of e-receipt and the Printout of application along with supporting documents is 20.10.2021 (before 5.00 pm).
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS conducts common written exam (CWE) and interviews for selecting suitable candidates for available job posts. IBPS is the only means to get a job in banking sector. 19 nationalized banks commonly agreed to conduct Common Written Test (CWE) for selecting Bank Personnel. The common entrance test is being organized by IBPS. Institute of banking Personnel conducts Common Written Test for the recruitment of three categories of posts - Clerks, probationary officers/ Management trainees and specialist officers. Common Written Exam tests a candidate on Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, English Language, Numerical Aptitude and Computer Knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Associate (RA): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Associate (RA), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Associate (RA): INR 74203(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Associate (RA), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kandivali (E), Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Associate (RA), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) government jobs or sarkari naukri for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Get full details of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for FREE. You can also get Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for Web Designer, Junior Engineer, More Vacancies
- IIM Udaipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 10 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Lab Technician cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre Port Blair Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021
- SPPU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Principal Career Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Biotechnology Research Center (GBRC) Invites Application for Scientist-D and Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- SFRI Jabalpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for IT Technician Recruitment 2021