Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Invites Application for CRP Clerk - X Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
invites applications for recruitment of CRP Clerk - X
CRP Clerk - X
Number of Vacancy: 7855 Posts
|IBPS Announces 7,855 Clerk Posts - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||CRP Clerk - X|
|Total Vacancy||7855 Posts|
|Job Locations||Across India|
|Age Limit||Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years|
|Posted on||07 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Common Recruitment Process For Recruitment Of Clerks In Participating Banks (CRP Clerks -XI for Vacancies of 2022-23 )
i. The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled in December 2021 & January 2022.
1. Post Name: Clerks
2. No of Posts: 7,855
3. Educational Qualifications:
i. A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
ii. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
iii. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
iv. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
v. Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 27.10.2021. Such certificates should be dated on or before 27.10.2021.
Age Limit: Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
1. CRP – Online Examinations:
I. The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
a. Preliminary Examination
i. English Language: 30 Marks
ii. Numerical Ability: 35 Marks
iii. Reasoning Ability: 35 Marks
iv. Total: 100 Marks
2. Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
b. Main Examination
i. General/ Financial Awareness: 50 Marks
ii. General English: 40 Marks
iii. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 60 Marks
iv. Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Marks
3. IBPS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in.
4. Marks Obtained In The Online Main Examination Only Will Be Considered For Final Merit Listing.
How to Apply:
1. The candidates who have already registered successfully for this process during July 12-14, 2021, need not apply again. Their earlier application will be considered for further process
2. Candidates can apply online only from 07.10.2021 to 27.10.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
3. Procedure for applying online:
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRPClerks (CRP-Clerks-XI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “Click Here For New Registration” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
(3) An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
i. No change is permitted after clicking on COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
4. List of Documents to be produced at the time of joining:
(i) Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP Clerks-XI
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
(iii) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G (i) of the advertisement.
(iv) Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 27.10.2021 has to be submitted.
(v) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
(vi) Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of EWS category candidates.
(vii) Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of Online Examination the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format
(viii) Ex-Servicemen candidates: (i) Candidates who are released/ retired from Armed Forces are required to submit a certificate as per Proforma A. Such Ex-servicemen candidates have to produce a copy of the discharge Certificate / pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of joining.
(ix) Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” in original from their employer at the
time of joining, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
(x) Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (5) must produce the Death certificate of husband/ documents in support of Divorce or judicial separation and an affidavit/ declaration that they are not remarried.
(xi) Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (6) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
(xii) Experience certificates, if any.
(xiii) Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. of India.
(xiv) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Published on: 07 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS conducts common written exam (CWE) and interviews for selecting suitable candidates for available job posts. IBPS is the only means to get a job in banking sector. 19 nationalized banks commonly agreed to conduct Common Written Test (CWE) for selecting Bank Personnel. The common entrance test is being organized by IBPS. Institute of banking Personnel conducts Common Written Test for the recruitment of three categories of posts - Clerks, probationary officers/ Management trainees and specialist officers. Common Written Exam tests a candidate on Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, English Language, Numerical Aptitude and Computer Knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 7855 vacancies in total. CRP Clerk - X: 7855 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for CRP Clerk - X, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows CRP Clerk - X: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for CRP Clerk - X, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Across India, Last Date: 27 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 7855 Posts IBPS Announces 7
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for CRP Clerk - X, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th October, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) government jobs or sarkari naukri for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Get full details of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for FREE. You can also get Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- District Court Dhenkanal Invites Application for 4 Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Architect/ Urban Designer Recruitment 2021
- Konkan Railway Invites Application for 139 Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Material And Specification Expert Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for Chief Architect Planner Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for MEP Expert Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region Invites Application for Project Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow / Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- TNCSC Invites Application for 296 Security / Watchman Recruitment 2021