Govt Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur (IISER Berhampur) Jobs 2020-2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Sports Coach Recruitment 2019
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur (IISER Berhampur)
invites applications for recruitment of Sports Coach
Berhampur, Ganjam, 760010 Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
1. Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) with 1 year of experience in the respective sports OR
2. Masters in Physical Education and representation at the district/ state/ national level in any of the mentioned fields. Desirable:
1. One-year Diploma in Coaching from NIS/LNIPE.
2. Represented India in relevant sports at international level/medal winner in University or State at the national level /represented University or State at the national level.
3. 2 years of coaching experience of national/state teams / 2 years of working experience in nationally reputed institutes such as IITs, IISERs, NITs, IIITs etc.
Pay Scale:Pay Scale:
29640/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
The applications along with the bio-data should be sent to the Registrar Office, IISER Berhampur super-scribing “Application for the post of Project Sports Coach (Female)” so as to reach at the office on or before 21st of August 2019. The application along with bio-data in prescribed format and self-attested Xerox copies of the certificates/mark sheets and other testimonials & originals to be produced for verification at the time of walk-in-interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
1. The post is initially for a period of one year from the date of joining and further extendable on yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance.
2. The outsourced employee shall be on the payroll of M/s Sybex Support Systems Pvt Ltd., New Delhi
3. The post is purely contractual and temporary.
4. The Company/Employer reserves the right to relax age, educational, or any other qualifying criterion as per its requirement.
Published on: 09 August 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
IISER Berhampur Recruitment for following posts:
About IISER Berhampur Recruitment
About IISER Berhampur
The Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs), are a group of premier science education and research institutes in the country. These institutions have been declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importance, and are intended to be the IITs of basic sciences. The institutes were created by the Government of India, through the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), under The National Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Bill, 2010, which was passed by the Rajya Sabha on 30 April 2012. Seven IISERs have been established across India, namely IISER Kolkata in West Bengal, IISER Pune in Maharashtra, IISER Mohali in Punjab, IISER Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh, IISER Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala, IISER Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh and IISER Berhampur in Odisha.Together with the IISER at Berhampur, Odisha that commenced in 2016.
IISERs recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Superintending Engineer, Deputy Registrar, Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Assistant Librarian, Scientific Officer, Office Assistant, Technical Officer, Junior Guest House Caretaker, Project Site Engineer (Electrical).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering in relevant field, Master's Degree, degree in Engineering (Electrical / Civil), Master's Degree in Library Science / Information Science ,/ Documentation Science, M. Sc. (Physics, / Chemistry / Biology) Degree in relevant field; Bachelor's Degree with sufficient typing speed, proficiency in office application like Word. Excel, Power Point; BE/B.Tech or M.Sc / MCA Degree in relevant field for a great career at IISER.