Govt Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IARI Recruitment 2021 iari.res.in Jobs. Latest Job: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate II, Research Associate I, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Associate II, Research Associate I, More Vacancies
Research Associate II, Research Associate I, More Vacancies
Division Of Plant Physiology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012, India
Pusa , New Delhi, 110012 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|IARI Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Associate II, Research Associate I, More Vacancies|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Upper age: 35 - 40 years|
|Experience||2 - 8 years|
|Salary||31000 - 49000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||23 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D
Applications are invited to attend Online Interview for various positions in the externally funded projects at the Division of Plant Physiology, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-12. The posts are purely on contractual basis.
1. Post Name: Research Associate -II/ Principal Project Associate (Project 2: ‘SiteDirected mutagenesis of low-affinity nitrate transporter gene for improving nitrogen efficiency in aerobic rice’ - DBT funded)
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Emoluments& Eligibility: Rs. 49,000 + 24% HRA p.m. (T&C for RA-II: OM SB/S9/Z-06/2019 dated 23 April 2019) (T&C for PPA: OM SR/S9/Z-05/2019 dated 10 July 2020)
4. Essential: for PPA 1 st class Master’s degree in Agricultural Science (Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology & Biotechnology) with 8 years’ experience in R&D institution OR Doctorate degree in Science (Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology & Biotechnology) with 4 years’ experience in R&D institution
Hands-on-experience of basic molecular techniques such as cloning, transformation (bacterial, yeast, plant), tissue culture, creating mutations by any molecular approach, knowledge of R, data analysis and interpretation, report writing. Research publications in SCI journal (first/corresponding author).
1. Post Name: JRF or SRF or Research Associate - I (Project 3: ‘Association between candidate genes and traits governing phosphorus use efficiency in wheat’- CSIR funded)
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Emoluments& Eligibility: JRF: 31,000/- SRF: 35,000/- RA: 47,000/-
4. Essential: Plant Biotechnology / Molecular Biology & Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding & Genetics JRF & SRF: Candidate should have qualified JRF-NET/LS/GATE; for SRF, candidate should not have more than 2 years’ experience post-M.Sc. 3) RA: Candidate should not have more than 3 years as RA in any project postPh.D.
5. Desirable: Experience in working with field crops, molecular markers, genomewide data analysis, association mapping and interpretation; Research publications in SCI journal (first/corresponding author).
31000 - 49000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Upper age: 35 - 40 years
After screening the applications, only the eligible candidates will be informed the details of online interview (Date and Time) by email.
How to Apply:
1. The eligible candidates are required to send their biodata in the enclosed proforma along with self-attested scanned copy of the original documents to the e-mail address below latest by 27 November, 2021
2. Note: All documents including application should be merged in a single .pdf file, otherwise the application will not be considered for evaluation.
3. Email:[email protected]
4. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at later stage will be terminated with immediate effect.
Published on: 24 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
During the fifties, the advancement of scientific disciplines constituted the core program of IARI and provided the base for its fast expansion in the 1960’s and 1970’s. It attained the status of a Deemed University in the year 1958. The green revolution that brought smiles to millions of Indians bloomed from the fields of IARI with the development of famous wheat varieties which contributed an estimated on billion tones of addition production. As the Mother of several ICAR institutions, IARI continues to be the leading institution for agricultural research, education and extension in the country.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) was established on 1st April 1905. IARI is located in Delhi. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is also known as Pusa Institute is an Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It is financed and administered by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research). Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician, Field Man, Technical Assistant, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Field Assistant, Field Technical Assistant (FTA), Junior Research Fellow, Technical Person. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation + one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation + one year certificate in Agriculture, B.Sc in Agriculture, Ph.D. in Chemistry or allied discipline, M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry or allied discipline/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Science & Technology, B.Sc./B.Tech + knowledge of computers, B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Agriculture), BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture + Specialization in Horticulture, Matriculate (10th) + Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license, Matriculate (10th) + should know cycling, M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Genetics / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with NET, Matriculation, Ph. D in any field of Computer Science or Computer Application, Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation, 12th or (10 +2) pass + knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Extension/Economics)/M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering/M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc (Plant Pathology,Biotechnology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology), M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB&G / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology, M.Sc. in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Life sciences (plant) / Biochemistry, M.Sc / PhD in Nematology / Zoology / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Master's Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany/Life sciences with specialization in plant breeding/biotechnology as a subject, for a great career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Research Associate II, Research Associate I, More Vacancies: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Associate II, Research Associate I, More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Associate II, Research Associate I, More Vacancies: INR 31000 - 49000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Associate II, Research Associate I, More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Agricultural Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pusa , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Associate II, Research Associate I, More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th November, 2021
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVRR Government General Hospital Tirupati Chittoor Invites Application for Attender Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- SVRR Government General Hospital Tirupati Chittoor Distirct Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Invites Application for Library & Information Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Invites Application for 7 Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Invites Application for Senior Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Invites Application for 16 Driver Mechanical Transport Recruitment 2021
- Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Invites Application for 293 Vehicle Mechanic Recruitment 2021
- Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Invites Application for 45 Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat National Law University Invites Application for Fireman Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Research Officer, Quality Monitor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021