ICMR Invites Application for Project Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Consultant
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, 110029 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|ICMR Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Consultant|
|Education Requirement||M.E/M.Tech,Master of Dental Surgery,MS/MD,MPH|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit 70 Years.|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||08 Oct, 2021|
ICMR intends to engage following Non-Institutional Project Human Resource Positions, purely on temporary contract basis for its short-term research projects, being undertaken by BMI Division for NIKUSTH project at ICMR HQ.
1. Name of the Post: Project Consultant- (Public Health)
2. No. of Positions: One
3. Essential Qualification:
(i) Professionals with MD/ MDS/ M.Tech/ Masters in Public Health / Community Medicine or relevant subject. Or
(ii) Retired Govt. Employee with requisite education qualification drawing pay in the Pay Band Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- at the time of retirement and having adequate working experience in the required domain/filed.
(i) Experience in implementation of Programmes, Project Planning and Evaluation
(ii) Good writing and communication skills
(iii) Experience in HMIS and Managing of Communicable Disease Programme.
5. Consolidated: Rs.1,00,000 depending upon experience and knowledge
Educational Qualification: M.E/M.Tech, Master of Dental Surgery, MS/MD, MPH
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit 70 Years.
Applications received within the stipulated date, time and complete in all respects will only be screened by the screening committee of ICMR to shortlist candidates for further process of engaging the above Project Human Resource positions. Candidature of successful candidates shall be subject to verification of all original documents by ICMR and fulfillment of required eligibility criteria in all respects of qualification, age and experience, etc.
How to Apply:
1. Deserving candidates may submit their applications online in https://projectjobs.icmr.org.in portal within the schedule date and time for submission of applications, i.e. on or before October 8, 2021 upto 17:00 hours. Late/ Delayed/ Incomplete/ Unsigned applications will not be considered and rejected straight away without any correspondence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit their application well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of applications. ICMR will not be responsible if candidate fails to submit their application within time for any reason.
2. Candidate must submit his/her online application form in https://projectjobs.icmr.org.in portal with a recent passport size color photograph along with a detailed bio-data/C.V. and all relevant documents; duly self-attested; in proof of his/her educational qualifications [all certificates and mark-sheets from 10th Std. onwards], working experience, age, caste and photo id [Aadhar Card/Indian Passport/PAN Card/Driving License] etc., within the schedule date and time for submission of application, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered. Late/Delayed/Incomplete/Unsigned applications will not be considered at all and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment
About Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is a body which has been formed for coordination and promotion of biomedical research. ICMR is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. Indian Council of Medical Research works on control and management of communicable diseases, fertility control, maternal & child health, control of nutritional disorders, research on major non-communicable diseases, etc. Indian Council of Medical Research recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Data Entry operator, Scientist, Technical Assistant, Scientist (Pathologist/ Medical/ Ayurveda/ Medicine/ Pharmacology), Statistician, Junior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Senior Secondary + Diploma in Information Technology, Bachelor Degree + Knowledge of Computer Operation, MBBS Degree, Higher Secondary (10+2) + Diploma in Computer Application, BCA, MCA, M.Sc in Computer Science, MBBS Degree + M.D. in Pathology + Additional Postdoctoral research/teaching experience in Cytopathology + Knowledge of Computer Applications, PG Degree in Biostatistics/Statistics/Sociology with statistics + Knowledge of computer software + MS Office, M.Sc (Life Sciences/Social Sciences), M.B.B.S. / BAMS, Masters degree in Pharmacy, for a great career at Indian Council of Medical Research.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Consultant: INR 100000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ansari Nagar, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for Web Designer, Junior Engineer, More Vacancies
- IIM Udaipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 10 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Lab Technician cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre Port Blair Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021
- SPPU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Principal Career Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Biotechnology Research Center (GBRC) Invites Application for Scientist-D and Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- SFRI Jabalpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for IT Technician Recruitment 2021