Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate II
Project Associate II
Dr. J. S. YADAV FNA FTWAS
Director IICT , Hyderabad,500607 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate II|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||14 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Pharma
CSIR–IICT is conducting Walk-in Interview for the following positions purely on a temporary basis at 09:30 AM on 21.10.2021 in CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad.
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW NOTIFICATION NO. 16/2021
1. Name of the post: Project Associate-II
2. No. of Position: 01
3. Essential Qualification: M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Analysis with 2 yrs experience in Analytical Chemistry
4. Desirable Qualification(s): The candidate should have knowledge and trained in NABL system as per ISO 17025 and also must have experience in ICP-OES, GCMS/MS
5. Title of the Project: Process optimization for molecules
6. Stipend: 28,000+HRA
Age Limit: 35 years
The selection will be on the basis of Interview. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis initially for a period of six months, which may be extended or curtailed depending on duration of the sponsored project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the fellow, as the case may be and does not entitle him/her for permanent position in CSIR/IICT.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates may download the application form from IICT website (www.iictindia.org) and appear for Interview along with duly filled in application form supported by bio-data and one set of attested photocopies of certificates of educational qualification(s), age, experience, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) and PWD certificate, latest passport size photograph.Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
2. Candidates should register their names for walk-in-interview between 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM on 21.10.2021.
Published on: 14 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
The CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (CSIR-IICT) is one of the oldest National Laboratories under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). It started as the Central Laboratories for Scientific & Industrial Research (CLSIR) by the then princely State of Hyderabad in 1944. CSIR-IICT during its seventy year journey has made its mark as a dynamic, innovative and result oriented R&D organization. The clientele spans all comers of the globe. In India it is the reliable destination of chemical and biotech industries. The reputation that CSIR-IICT could establish amongst the industrial clients as a reliable R&D partner, can be largely attributed to its rich pool of scientists with expertise in broad ranging research areas and simple and effective business development strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate II: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate II: INR 28000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dr. J. S. YADAV FNA FTWAS Director IICT , Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 113 Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 51 Gardener Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 475 Peon Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 69 Driver Recruitment 2021
- ICMR Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- University of Madras Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- BOB Haldwani Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021