Govt Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021 iitd.ac.in IIT Delhi Jobs. Latest Job: IIT Delhi Invites Application for 2 Senior Project Scientist Recruitment 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Project Scientist
Hauz Khas, New Delhi, 110016 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Scientist|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
|Salary||35400 - 50000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||24 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
35400 - 50000(Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Only short-listed candidates will be called for online interview.
How to Apply:
1. The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 10/09/2021 by 5.00 p.m. (IST).
2. The attachment must not exceed 800 kB in size. Please do NOT include your thesis documents (for any degree), scans of degrees, recommendation letters, or high school certificates/transcripts, or any unnecessary graphics/scans in the attachment.
3. If you need to compress your PDF document to meet the above size constraint, you may use any online (example: https://docupub.com/pdfcompress/) service, or offline software. Applications that use any format (other than PDF) will not be entertained. In particular, do NOT send any Word files (.doc or .docx). Non-PDF files will not be opened.
4. The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with additional information regarding educational qualifications by e-mail to Prof. Madhusudan Singh at email id: [email protected]
(i) to Prof. Madhusudan Singh at email id: [email protected]: • Subject: [Application for Project Scientist Position (Advertisement ID)] , () For example: [Application for Project Scientist Position (xxxx)] Sunil Kumar, IIT Madras (2021)
(ii) Body of the email: If you wish to include a cover letter, you may write it in the body of your email as plain text.
(iii) Attachment: the email must include a single combined PDF file as an attachment with only the following contents:
(a) (mandatory) academic CV (max. 4 pages) clearly listing your academic degrees, name(s) of thesis advisors, teaching experience, experimental skills (with approximate length of hands-on experience on each tool), job/project experience, publications/conferences/patents, any enrichment courses, and any certifications/other relevant information,
(b) (mandatory) brief one-page technical write-up explaining your present research (pure text, no figures),
(c) (mandatory) transcripts for your bachelors and masters degree coursework,
(d) (mandatory) application form (REC-4) (see above),
(e) (optional, if applicable) scan of any certificate pertaining to your reservation category, and,
(f) (mandatory, if you have defended your Ph. D. thesis but not yet received your degree) scan of a provisional certificate from your University / advisor (on official letterhead) attesting to the fact that you have successfully defended your doctoral thesis.
5. IIT Delhi reserves the right to reject any incomplete applications that are not compliant with the above instructions, or to dismiss any hire if they are later found to have omitted or misrepresented a material fact on their application. IIT Delhi also reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link: (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the online interview details.
Published on: 24 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is one of the 23 IITs created to be Centres of Excellence for training, research and development in science, engineering and technology in India.
Established as College of Engineering in 1961, the Institute was later declared as an Institution of National Importance under the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 1963” and was renamed as “Indian Institute of Technology Delhi”. It was then accorded the status of a Deemed University with powers to decide its own academic policy, to conduct its own examinations, and to award its own degrees.
Since its inception, over 48000 have graduated from IIT Delhi in various disciplines including Engineering, Physical Sciences, Management and Humanities & Social Sciences. Of these, nearly 5070 received Ph.D. degrees. The number of students who graduated with B.Tech. degree is over 15738. The rest obtained Master’s Degree in Engineering, Sciences and Business Administration. These alumni today work as scientists, technologists, business managers and entrepreneurs. There are several alumni who have moved away from their original disciplines and have taken to administrative services, active politics or are with NGOs. In doing so, they have contributed significantly to building of this nation, and to industrialization around the world.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) was established in the year 1961. It is located in Delhi. IIT Delhi conducts various programs like bachelor's degree in Technology, the Dual Degree Bachelor-cum-Master of Technology program and an Integrated Master of Technology Program. It also offers postgraduate level programs like Master of Technology, Master of Science, Master of Science (Research), Master of Business Administration, Master of Design (Industrial Design), PhD program for research in basics sciences such as biological sciences, chemical sciences, physical sciences as well as interdisciplinary research . IIT Delhi recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, System Manager, Senior System Programmer, System Manager, Senior Programmer, System Programmer, Junior Programmer, Staff Nurse, Senior Mechanic, Senior Laboratory Assistant, Junior Technical Superintendent, Executive Engineer (Electrical/ Civil), Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics), Junior Engineer (Civil), Student Counsellor, Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Librarian, Dy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Technical Assistant (Departmental), Project Scientist, Institute Engineer, P.T.I (Female), Pre-Primary Teacher (Nursery School), Medical Officer, Counsellor, Clinical Psychologist, Plant Operator, Cleaner, Field Attendant, Deputy Registrar, Junior Technical/ Superintendent. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10+2 + course in general nursing and midwifery, Bachelors Degree in in Engineering in appropriate field, B.Tech/BE in Computer / IT, M.Tech Degree in Engineering in appropriate field, Ph.D. in the Area of Fiber Optics/Applied Optics (Experimental), M.Tech. in Optoelectronics/Applied Optics/ Nanotechnology, M.Sc. (Physics /Electronics) with B.Tech/BE (Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering), B.Sc Degree with Physics as a compulsory subject, Ph.D. In Maths/Physics/Atmospheric Sciences/Computer Science, Diploma/Certificate in Nursery teacher education programme or B.Ed. (Nursery), MBBS, Master in Psychology, PGDGC (Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance &. Counselling), M.Phil and / or Ph.D, M.Tech. in Chemistry 1 Agricultural 1 Food Science 1 Library Science and Technology, MCA in Chemistry, Agriculture, Food Science, Library Science and Technology, Graduate degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Business Management, M.Sc./B.Tech/B.E. in appropriate field, for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Scientist: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Scientist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Scientist: INR 35400 - 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Scientist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Hauz Khas, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Scientist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th September, 2021
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for Forensic Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NPCI Invites Application for Incharge Blockchain Recruitment 2021
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for Audiometrician Recruitment 2021
- NHM Tamil Nadu Invites Application for 4848 Mid Level Health Provider Recruitment 2021
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for General Physician Recruitment 2021
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Invites Application for Office Assistant, Senior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Invites Application for 55 Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Invites Application for Project Associate I and II Recruitment 2021
- UNDP Invites Application for Programme Analyst Recruitment 2021
- National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Invites Application for Senior Consultant or Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIEPMD Invites Application for Special Educator cum Vocational Instructor Recruitment 2021
- IACS Invites Application for 9 Research Associate-II Recruitment 2021