Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: IITBBS/R&D/RP080/Rec/36/2018‐19
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Assistant
Argul, Khordha, 752050 Orissa
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Diploma (with ITI preferred) in Mechanical Engineering or B‐Tech in Mechanical Engineering Computer proficiency requirement: SolidWorks, Auto Cad (2D&3D), MS word, MS excel& Power Point. Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in reputed industries/laboratories.
22000/- P.M. + HRA @20%
Age Limit: Less than 35 years as on the date of interview. Age relaxation can be considered in case of highly experienced candidates.
How to Apply:
Interested eligible persons may apply through online application system on or before 7th February 2019. Web link http://webapps.iitbbs.ac.in/sric‐application.
Published on: 22nd January 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT) Bhubaneswar was founded in 2008. IIT Bhubaneswar is the first IIT to set up a separate marine campus to conduct research in rising sea levels, ecology, disaster management, marine ecosystems, fishery development, etc. There is regular openings at IIT Bhubaneswar for teaching and non-teaching staffs. IIT Bhubaneshwar Recruitments are for Research Fellows, Ph D youngsters, and lots more.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Technical Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Assistant: INR22000,
When can I can apply for Technical Assistant job at Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Argul, Khordha
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th February, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th February, 2019
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Adhoc Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021