IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Project Engineer
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Assistant Project Engineer Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Assistant Project Engineer in Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 31 July 2023. Candidates can check the latest Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 Assistant Project Engineer Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.iitbbs.ac.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.iitbbs.ac.in/ . Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Orissa. More details of www.iitbbs.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Vacancy Circular No: ITBBS/SRIC/RP348/Rect/22/2023-24
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Project Engineer
Assistant Project Engineer
-, Bhubaneswar, - Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post
|IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Company||Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar|
|Job Role||Assistant Project Engineer|
|Education Requirement||M.E, M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||24 Jul, 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||31-07-2023|
Educational Qualification: M.Tech in Transportation Engineering with at least 60% aggregate. Knowledge and testing experience of pavement materials, pavement construction, field evaluation of pavement distress, etc.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Assistant Project Engineer in IIT Bhubaneswar.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit IIT Bhubaneswar official website iitbbs.ac.in
Step 2: Search for IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 notification
Step 3: Read all the details in the notification and proceed further
Step 4: Check the mode of application and apply for the IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023
Published on: 27 July 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar. The other Related Jobs Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT) Bhubaneswar was founded in 2008. IIT Bhubaneswar is the first IIT to set up a separate marine campus to conduct research in rising sea levels, ecology, disaster management, marine ecosystems, fishery development, etc. There is regular openings at IIT Bhubaneswar for teaching and non-teaching staffs. IIT Bhubaneshwar Recruitments are for Research Fellows, Ph D youngsters, and lots more.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant Project Engineer: 1 Post,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Project Engineer, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Project Engineer: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Project Engineer, Skills / Eligibility job at Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bhubaneswar
What is Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Assistant Project Engineer: 1 Post, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Assistant Project Engineer: 1 Post, is 31st July, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Project Engineer, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st July, 2023
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for 47 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant-I Recruitment 2023
- Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 20 Field Supervisor Recruitment 2023
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 484 ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Chittoor Invites Application for 54 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Various Posts
- Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Invites Application for 83 Veterinary Officer, Election Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Dredging Corporation of India (DCI) Invites Application for 18 Project Manager and Various Posts
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 14 Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 29 GDMO, Nurse, Pharmacist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (KAPL) Invites Application for 32 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2023
- Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Invites Application for 38 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) Invites Application for 48 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 89 Various Teaching Positions