IIT Bhubaneswar Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: IITBBS/R&D/RP270/Rect/09/2021-22
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Argul, Khordha, 752050 Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have M.Tech/B.Tech/ BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering. Knowledge in artificial intelligence/ machine learning and data processing/ handling along with MATLAB and Python expertise is required with valid GATE score. Knowledge in Signal Processing and Electronics Circuit design and hardware implementation is desired.
31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
1. Interested eligible persons may apply through online application system on or before 7 th June 2021. Web link http://webapps.iitbbs.ac.in/sric-application/
2. If u want to complete the registration process, please go through our IITBBS website. After entering the website, go to the 'jobs' tab at the top then select the option 'recruitment for research project work’ and fulfil requirements.
Published on: 19th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT) Bhubaneswar was founded in 2008. IIT Bhubaneswar is the first IIT to set up a separate marine campus to conduct research in rising sea levels, ecology, disaster management, marine ecosystems, fishery development, etc. There is regular openings at IIT Bhubaneswar for teaching and non-teaching staffs. IIT Bhubaneshwar Recruitments are for Research Fellows, Ph D youngsters, and lots more.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR31000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Argul, Khordha
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th June, 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute (SFRI) Invites Application for Computer Programmer/ Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Attender/ Sub Staff Recruitment 2021