Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad (IIT Dharwad) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad (IIT Dharwad)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad WALMI Campus, Belur Industrial Area, Near High Court, PB Road, Anjaneya Nagar, Dharwad 580011, Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Dharwad Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate,Any Masters Degree,Professional Degree|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 32 years as on the date of selection process.|
|Posted on||01 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||17 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Post Graduate, Any Masters Degree, Professional Degree
Age Limit: Not exceeding 32 years as on the date of selection process.
1. Date for declaration of shortlist: 20/09/2021
2. Applications will be screened initially, based on the screening, only the shortlisted applicants will be called for an online test followed by interview via online/telephone mode. Mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility will not bestow the right for shortlisting. IIT Dharwad reserves the right to screen and shortlist candidates by introducing higher benchmarks. Emails will be sent to all shortlisted candidates.
3. Date of selection process: 22/09/2021
How to Apply:
1. The applicant needs to submit a writing sample which the applicant considers as the best. Last date to submit application form: 17/09/2021
2. Date and Time-slots will be communicated through email. Tentative date of interviews: 22/09/2021 Any change in the schedule will be notified on the IIT Dharwad website.
3. Applicant should have online version of all original certificates including mark sheets (matriculation onwards), experience certificate(s), monthly emoluments/salary drawn, other relevant documents (including one set of selfattested certificate(s)/document(s) and updated Curriculum Vitae.
4. Advertisement No: IITDH/R&D/JT/TIHAN/Project_Recruitment/8.57/2021-22
Published on: 02 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20 September 2021||Anjaneya Nagar, Dharwad|
|Junior Research Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17 September 2021||Anjaneya Nagar, Dharwad|
|Junior Research Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts||03 September 2021||-, Dharwad|
|Research Associate (RA) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||20th August 2021||PB Road, Dharwad|
|Field Investigator - ( 2 Posts) Posts||20th August 2021||PB Road, Dharwad|
|Project Associate - ( 2 Posts) Posts||16th August 2021||PB Road, Dharwad|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||11th August 2021||PB Road, Dharwad|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th March 2021||PB Road, Dharwad|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th September 2020||Anjaneya Nagar, Dharwad|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th July 2020||Anjaneya Nagar, Dharwad|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th July 2020||Anjaneya Nagar, Dharwad|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||23rd November 2019||Anjaneya Nagar, Dharwad|
|Executive Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th August 2019||Anjaneya Nagar, Dharwad|
|Executive Technical Assistant - ( 5 Posts) Posts||4th July 2019||Near High Court, PB Road|
|Clinical Psychologist/Counsellor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||18th January 2019||Anjaneya Nagar, Dharwad|
|Deputy Registrar - ( 2 Posts) Posts||11th January 2019||PB Road, Dharwad|
|Junior Technical Superintendent - ( 10 Posts) Posts||11th January 2019|
|Assistant Sports Officer - ( 3 Posts) Posts||11th January 2019|
|Deputy Registrar - ( 2 Posts) Posts||31st May 2018||Dharwad, Karnataka Last Date: 31st May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts Educational Qualification: Post-graduate Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale. Experience: At least 5 years of requisite experience in one or more of the following areas: Accounting|
|Assistant Registrar - ( 3 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
About Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad
Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad (IIT Dharwad) is an autonomous premier engineering and technology university located in Dharwad. The new Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has started functioning from July, 2016. It is offering B.Tech courses in three core branches namely Electrical, Computer Science and Mechanical.
As part of the mentorship plan, IIT-Bombay would be the mentor for IIT-Dharwad.
IIT Dharwad recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Superintendent (Admin/Accounts), System Administrator (IT Infrastructure), Office Assistant (Academic), Helper.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree or Bachelor's Degree + Knowledge of computer applications, B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Science / IT / Electronic Communications and Engineering) OR MCA OR M.Sc (IT), Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer applications, 10th standard pass for a great career at Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Anjaneya Nagar, Dharwad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th September, 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Assistant Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant/ Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ISI Kolkata Invites Application for Project Linked Person Recruitment 2021
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Invites Application for 15 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for 2 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for 3 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Office Assistant, Finance Manager Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Senior Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021