IIT Jodhpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: IITJ/R&D/2020-21/64
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech. With specialization in Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Computer Science/Data Science with first class or equivalent. GATE qualification in relevant disciplines is Mandatory. Desired Qualification: Sound knowledge of fundamentals of Image Processing is desired. Proficiency in MATLAB/Python and prior handson experience with related project is preferable. Experience in Deep Learning is desirable. The candidate is expected to have good communication skills and ability to cooperate within a team.
31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Below 35 Years
How to Apply:
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 11 April 2021. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email). No need to send a hard copy.
1. The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 06 Months, and extension based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project 2. Application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected. 3. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature. 4. The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change. 5. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
Published on: 6th April 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur, was established on 28th march 2008,, it's an Autonomous Institute of Jodhpur University, Government of Rajasthan.
The aim of Institute is to impart Training and Quality Technical Education Research Programmes related to Information Technology and Allied Science, to contribute to mankind through excellence in scientific and technological education and research to their students and trained them as a quality professionals who are valuable assets for Industrial, Academia and for other Organizations and serve Society by creating an organization culture of excellence nurtured by value and ethics.
The Institute offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D and various Research Programmes in Academic Discipline of B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Physic / Chemistry / Mathematics / Applied Sciences & Humanities.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur, offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various academic discipline offered by Institute at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Lecturer / Junior Lecturer Cum Instructor / Senior Scientist / Researcher / Assistant Research Fellow / Junior Research Fellow / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Lab Equipments / Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant / Lab Attendant / Technician (Chemical Laboratory) / Caretaker of Lab Equipments / Caretaker of Stores & Darkroom / Librarian / Peon / Office Attendant / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR31000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Karwar, Jodhpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th April, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th April, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021