Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
Old Residency Road Ratanada
342 011,Jodhpur, Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Jodhpur Job Notification 2021 For Junior Research Fellow Post - 31000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum age 30 Years|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||06 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Sponsored Research Project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 09 Months, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
1. Project No. S/SERB/DA/20200044
2. Project Title: Controlled Morphologies via Phase-separation in Epoxy Blends for Electronic Sensor & Device Packaging
3. Name of the Project Investigator Dr. Deepak Arora
4. Duration of Initial Appointment 09 Months
5. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
6. No. of Post: 01
7. Consolidate Pay Rs.31,000/-
8. Essential Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech. in a relevant discipline such as Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Polymer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Packaging Engineering etc and NET/ GATE qualified.
9. Experience: Courses Done in fundamentals of polymers
10. Desirable: B.E./ B.Tech + M.E./ M.Tech. or higher degree in a relevant discipline such as Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Polymer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Packaging Engineering etc.
11. Experience: Advanced courses done in polymers, polymer rheology, epoxies and relevant domains. Hands on laboratory experience in polymer synthesis and formulation. Hands-on experience in device/ sensor fabrication. Experienced with equipments such as spin coater, rheometer, DSE, DMA, SEM, AFM optical microscope, FTIR etc Experience with microfabrication.
12. Job Description: A Junior research fellow will help in executing the research project and relevant work in the area of cross linking of epoxy blends. Person will be involved in manuscript preparation for submission to journals and conferences. Helping in procurement of equipment and accessories, and the testing and installation.
13. Brief description of Project Electronic packaging involves packing a semiconductor device, such as chip, memory, photodiodes, LED, etc. with various other components, in an organic, ceramic or composite environment. Electronic packages find their application in traditional industries including computing, automotive, aerospace, and mobile.
a. The advent of new industries as artificial intelligence, autonomous cars, smart homes, smart cities and the Internet of Things (IoT) has provided a renewed thrust to the electronic packaging. This has pushed the requirements for reliability and performance in terms of tighter feature dimensions for dense packages. This imposes additional requirements on the polymer dielectrics that are implemented in the manufacturing of electronic packages.
b. In particular, polymer dielectrics are expected to have better rheological and mechanical properties, higher glass transition temperatures, better elongation and improved adhesion with various interfaces while offering ease of processing and benefits of low cost. Epoxy resins are some of the crucial polymeric resins for electronic packaging and semiconductor industry. Understanding the phase- separation for epoxy resins is vital in realizing the above-mentioned requirements. Some of the functionalities of epoxies in electronic packaging are,
i) Adhesion layers;
ii) Insulation layers;
iii) Constituent of photosensitive materials;
iv) Stress-relief layers (underfills). Adhesion between polymers and the inorganic layers is key to the reliability of a device, and typically it is improved by modulating the surface morphology. The objective of this research proposal is to understand the fundamentals of phaseseparation in epoxy blends that will help us enable nextgeneration requirements including, i) Finer features; ii) Thinner dielectric layers; iii) Thinner conducting layers; iv) Improved performance via reduced transmission losses and, v) Reduced metal migration. A dual-pronged approach, comprising of fundamental material characteristics and thorough characterization of morphologies will be implemented in this research.
c. We will formulate epoxy blends using polymers with varying chain length and functionality, that will be analyzed using techniques including Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC), Shear rheometry, Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer (DMA), Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) and Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM). Under the mission for “Developing Low Cost Highly Reliable and High Performing Polymeric Materials & Technologies for Packaging of Electronic Devices”, one of our objectives is to design Advanced Epoxy Composites for Future Generations of Device Packaging.
d. This proposal focuses on understanding the Fundamentals of Phase-separation in Epoxy Blends and its impact on Structure-Property. It will also establish an understanding of composition and corresponding morphology for epoxy blends with a long-term vision to develop epoxy composites and packaging solutions for devices and sensors.
Age Limit: Maximum age 30 Years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the Online process up to 30 October 2021. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to email@example.com (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email).No need to send a hard copy.
2. Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2021-22/28
Published on: 06 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur, was established on 28th march 2008,, it's an Autonomous Institute of Jodhpur University, Government of Rajasthan.
The aim of Institute is to impart Training and Quality Technical Education Research Programmes related to Information Technology and Allied Science, to contribute to mankind through excellence in scientific and technological education and research to their students and trained them as a quality professionals who are valuable assets for Industrial, Academia and for other Organizations and serve Society by creating an organization culture of excellence nurtured by value and ethics.
The Institute offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D and various Research Programmes in Academic Discipline of B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Physic / Chemistry / Mathematics / Applied Sciences & Humanities.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur, offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various academic discipline offered by Institute at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Lecturer / Junior Lecturer Cum Instructor / Senior Scientist / Researcher / Assistant Research Fellow / Junior Research Fellow / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Lab Equipments / Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant / Lab Attendant / Technician (Chemical Laboratory) / Caretaker of Lab Equipments / Caretaker of Stores & Darkroom / Librarian / Peon / Office Attendant / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Old Residency Road Ratanada 342 011, Jodhpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th October, 2021
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ICT Mumbai Invites Application for Administrative Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SHKM Government Medical College Invites Application for 47 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region Invites Application for 4 Young Professional-I Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for 6 Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Business Development Executive III Recruitment 2021
- IIT BHU Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021