Govt Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 iitj.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Invites Application for JJM Professor Chair Recruitment 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
Old Residency Road Ratanada,Jodhpur, 342011 Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IIT Jodhpur Announced Job Notification For Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 31000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Below 35 years|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||23 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Institute project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
1. Project No. S/SERB/BP/20190006
2. Project Title Development of lead free piezoelectric based Nanogenerator: Modeling, Simulator and Experimental Realization
3. Name of the Project Investigator Dr. Barun Pratiher
4. Duration for initial Appointment 01 Years
5. Name of the Post Junior Research Fellow
6. Post 01
7. Consolidate Pay Rs.31,000/-
8. Minimum Qualification and Experience Eligibility: Post Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Machine Design with throughout first class with CSIR-UGC NET/GATE. OR B.E in Mechanical Engineering with excellent academic record and working experience in robotics with GATE.
9. Desirable : The candidate should possess research experience in mechanics of deformable bodies, and Mechanisms & Machines. Knowledge in Multi-body dynamics simulation software
10. Brief description of Project This project deals with an objective of developing a prototype of a multi-link flexible manipulator mounted on moving platform through the analysis, computer simulation and physical evaluations. This proposal will primarily emphasize on one feature of the robots of the next generation viz., structural flexibility to higher payload ratio as compared with the very low ratio ranging from 1:10 to 1:30 for the rigid conventional robots. Furthermore, end-point of the robot has to reach each point in the working space with an adequate accuracy and minimal overshoot. The project will focus on dynamic interaction and its control performance of the model through physical experimentation on high position accuracy
11. Job Description Proposed project will describe theoretical studies into the dynamics of flexible multi-link robotic manipulator mounted on a moving platform a way forward to build a prototype model comparing the performance with numerical simulations. An attempt will be necessitated by the investigator to provide a comprehensive exposition of the modelling and dynamics of flexible arms and pairs robots validated with physical realization.
Age Limit: Below 35 years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 05 December 2021. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to [email protected] (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email).No need to send a hard copy. Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2021-22/32
Published on: 24 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Recruitment
About Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur, was established on 28th march 2008,, it's an Autonomous Institute of Jodhpur University, Government of Rajasthan.
The aim of Institute is to impart Training and Quality Technical Education Research Programmes related to Information Technology and Allied Science, to contribute to mankind through excellence in scientific and technological education and research to their students and trained them as a quality professionals who are valuable assets for Industrial, Academia and for other Organizations and serve Society by creating an organization culture of excellence nurtured by value and ethics.
The Institute offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D and various Research Programmes in Academic Discipline of B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Physic / Chemistry / Mathematics / Applied Sciences & Humanities.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur, offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various academic discipline offered by Institute at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Lecturer / Junior Lecturer Cum Instructor / Senior Scientist / Researcher / Assistant Research Fellow / Junior Research Fellow / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Lab Equipments / Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant / Lab Attendant / Technician (Chemical Laboratory) / Caretaker of Lab Equipments / Caretaker of Stores & Darkroom / Librarian / Peon / Office Attendant / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Old Residency Road Ratanada, Jodhpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th December, 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Receptionist-Cum-Telephone Operator Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for 2 Junior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Radiographer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT New Delhi Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bibinagar Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021