Indian Overseas Bank Invites Application for Financial Literacy Counsellor Recruitment 2021
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
invites applications for recruitment of Financial Literacy Counsellor
Financial Literacy Counsellor
The Chief Regional Manager, Indian Overseas Bank, Regional Office, M.G. Road, Near GPO, Pulimoodu Thiruvananthapuram-1
Pulimoodu, Thiruvananthapuram, 600002 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IOB Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Financial Literacy Counsellor|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Less than 65 years with sound health|
|Experience||2 - 7 years|
|Salary||12000 - 13000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||23 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||04 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University. In the absence of prescribed educational qualifications, Banking Experience can be taken in to consideration for appointment.
12000 - 13000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Less than 65 years with sound health
The eligible candidates will be called for written test and personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply:
1. Last Date and Time for submission of application along with supporting documents. 04.10.2021 –latest by 05.00pm
2. Application Submission Mode. Sealed covers containing self-attested copies of required documents (details as annexed in the application) and application form in prescribed format are to be submitted to The Chief Regional Manager, Indian Overseas Bank, Regional Office, M.G. Road, Near GPO, Pulimoodu Thiruvananthapuram-1
Published on: 23 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Financial Literacy Counselor - ( 3 Posts) Posts||15 October 2021||763 Anna Salai , Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Financial Literacy Counsellor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||04 October 2021||Pulimoodu, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Security Guard - ( 24 Posts) Posts||10th April 2020||Anna Salai, Chennai|
|Advisor (Risk) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th November 2018||Central Office, 763|
About Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment
About Indian Overseas Bank
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is a major Indian nationalised bank. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India based in Chennai, India, with about 3,400 domestic branches, about 6 foreign branches and representative office. Founded in February 1937 by M. Ct. M. Chidambaram Chettyar with twin objectives of specialising in foreign exchange business and overseas banking, it has created various milestones in Indian Banking Sector. During the nationalisation, IOB was one of the 14 major banks taken over by the government of India. It is one of the two banks recommended for privatization by NITI ayog as per various news reports. As on 31 March 2021, IOB's total business stands at ₹379,885 crore (US$53 billion).
Indian Overseas Bank was founded in the year 1937. Indian Overseas Bank has its headquarter in Chennai. Indian Overseas Bank more than 2500 branches. Indian Bank recruitment is open to candidates across India. Bookmark this page, to keep an eye on latest Indian Bank jobs. Indian Overseas Bank recruitment is open to candidates across India. Bookmark this page, to keep an eye on latest Indian Overseas Bank jobs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Financial Literacy Counsellor: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Financial Literacy Counsellor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Financial Literacy Counsellor: INR 12000 - 13000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Financial Literacy Counsellor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Overseas Bank
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pulimoodu, Thiruvananthapuram
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Financial Literacy Counsellor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th October, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021