Govt Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Rare Earths Limited. The other Related Jobs Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Deputy General Manager (DGM) - ( 01 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 29th May 2023|
| Manager, Deputy Manager - ( 07 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 26th December 2022|
| Apprentices - ( 103 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30 August 2022|
| Manager (Security) / Senior Manager (Security) - ( 03 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 9th July 2022|
| Diploma Trainee, Graduate Trainee - (92 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 07 July 2022|
About Indian Rare Earths Limited Recruitment
About Indian Rare Earths Limited
IREL (India) Limited is a public sector undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. It was incorporated in 1950 to cater to the mineral requirements of India's atomic energy program.
IREL operates in the field of mining, refining, and processing of rare earth minerals and beach sand minerals such as ilmenite, rutile, zircon, monazite, and garnet. It also produces value-added products like synthetic rutile and titanium dioxide pigment. These minerals find extensive use in various industries such as aerospace, defense, electronics, ceramics, and paints.
The company has two operating units located in the states of Kerala and Odisha in India, and a marketing office in Mumbai. IREL is committed to sustainable development and has implemented various measures to minimize its environmental impact and promote social responsibility. It has been recognized with several awards for its contribution to the minerals and mining industry in India.
Indian Rare Earths Limited was established on 18th August 1950. Its headquarters is located at Mumbai. Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) is owned by the government and is located in Mumbai. IREL is jointly owned by the Government of India and Government of Travancore Cochin. It was established for commercial scale processing of monazite sand for the recovery of thorium. IREL corporate office is in Mumbai and it produces/sells six heavy minerals namely ilmenite, rutile, zircon, monazite, sillimanite, and garnet as well as various value added products. Corporate Research Centre is located at Kollam, Kerala and carries out research in the field of value added products from beach sand minerals, undertakes consultancy projects etc. Indian Rare Earths Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Steno Typist, Junior Clerk, Peon & Attendant, Tradesman (Operation), Helper, Light Vehicle Driver, Chemist, Junior Geologist, Junior Chemist, Sr. Manager (Marketing), Officer (Medical)/ Officer (Secretarial Services), Junior Driver, Tradesman, Manager (Medical), Dy. Manager (Medical)/ Sr. Medical Officer, Medical Officer (Female), Doctor, General Manager (Marketing), Dy. General Manager (Marketing), Pharmacist, Mining Mate, Chief General Manager (HRM), Dy. Manager (Finance), Sr. Officer (Finance), Dy. General Manager (Materials), Sr. Manager (Materials), Temporary Doctors/ Consulting Physicians. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. and shorthand 100 w.p.m, VIII Std, ITI Certificate holder, Light Vehicle Driving License, M.Sc. (In-organic Chemistry), Bachelor of Science Degree with specialization in Geology/Applied Geology, Bachelor of Science Degree with specialization in Inorganic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry; BE, B.Tech. and B.Sc. Engineering or M.Tech in Geo-exploration /Geoscience; 8th Class with Heavy Vehicle License, MBBS(Allopathic System); Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/MBA/MA/MSW with specialization in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations; ACA / AICWA, B.E./B.Tech in the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Chemical / Metallurgy / Mining / Mineral/ Civil with Post graduate Degree / Diploma / MBA with specialization in Materials Management, SSLC pass with Diploma in Pharmacy, for a great career at Indian Rare Earths Limited.
- IIT Guwahati Invites Application for Senior Project Scientist, Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Associate Project Scientist Recruitment 2023
- IIT Palakkad Invites Application for Technical Lab Staff Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Pt B D Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for Scientist-C, Research Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Kerala (NHM Kerala) Invites Application for HMIS Manager and Implementation Support, MIS/Data Analyst, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Invites Application for Project Coordinator, Field Investigator Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Executive Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV) Invites Application for 9 Computer Operator, Contractual Labour, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth (DBSKKV) Invites Application for Technical Assistant, Driver Recruitment 2023
- Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (RAV) Invites Application for Technical Assistant to Editor Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Invites Application for Fire and Safety Officer Recruitment 2023