ISI Kolkata Invites Application for Project Linked Person Recruitment 2021
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Linked Person
Project Linked Person
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|ISI Kolkata Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Linked Person|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Should not exceed 35 years as on 01 September 2021, with usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and ditferently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience.|
|Salary||28000 - 35000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||07 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.E M.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Information Technology or M.Sc in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Electronics/ Computer Science; Good knowledge in Computer Programming (C/ C++/ Java); All through First Class.
28000 - 35000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Should not exceed 35 years as on 01 September 2021, with usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and ditferently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience.
1. Selection of shortlisted candidates will be through written test and/or interview (online or in-person) with preventive measures not to spread COVID-19 global pandemic as directed by the Government of India.
2. The written test and/or interview (online or in-person) date will be communicated to the shortlisted
How to Apply:
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to fill-up the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KuHVuD- oDW9DasEAY3Poi3duEH9F6vlnR3RyOKnoWXg/edit and upload a covering letter addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Computer and Communication Sciences Division of the Institute with current resume (signed) in English, which is required to include Name (In block letters), Permanent/ Present Address, E-mail Address, Telephone/Mobile No., Parent's/Spouse's Name, Date of birth, Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting from 10th class), Experience (if any), Aadhar Card No., SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status including self attested soft copies of all documents/testimonials latest by 20 September 2021.
2. Candidates having higher qualification and relevant experience are encouraged to apply. Candidates appearing for the final year of the required degree may also apply given they can produce their relevant certificates before the written test and/or interview (online or in-person).
3. At the time of joining, the selected candidate has to produce all relevant documents/testimonials in original for verification and a medical certificate of fitness from the Medical Officer of the Institute. Failing this, the institute will offer the position to the next candidate in the merit list prepared for this purpose. CVs with incomplete information or without supporting documents will be summarily rejected.
4. candidates in due course. Specific queries, if any, may be directed to the E-mail: email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org) by 15 September 2021. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on the website www.isical.ac.in/jobs.
5. Advertisement No.PU/507/ADV/430
Published on: 07 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment
About Indian Statistical Institute
What began as a small room in the Presidency College in 1931, now comprises buildings on several acres of land in four major cities (Calcutta, New Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad)! What began with a total annual expenditure of less than Rs. 250 in 1931, now has a total annual expenditure of over Rs. 15,000,000! What began in 1931 with a solitary human 'computer' working part-time, now comprises over 250 faculty members and over 1,000 supporting staff and several modern-day personal computers, workstations, minicomputers, supermini computers and mainframe computers! Impressive as these figures are, they convey little idea of the road traversed, the range of activities undertaken and the intimate relationship of the Institute with the life of the nation.
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) was established on 17th December 1931. ISI is focused on Statistics. The institute is involved in training and research in Statistics and related sciences. Indian Statistical Institute headquarters is located at Baranagar, Kolkata. It has four centres at Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur, and a branch at Giridih. Areas of expertise of ISI are Statistics, Mathematics, Computer science, quantitative Economics, Operations Research and Information Science. ISI offers undergraduate programs, i.e Bachelor of Statistics (Honours) (B.Stat) and Bachelor of Mathematics (Honours) (B. Math), graduate programs, i.e Master of Statistics (M. Stat), Master of Mathematics (M. Math), Master of Science in Quantitative Economics (MSQE), Master of Science in Library and Information Science, Master of Technology in Computer Science (M Tech- CS) and Master of Technology in Quality, Reliability and Operations Research (MTech- QROR), and research fellowships for obtaining a PhD degree. Indian Statistical Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Librarian, Accounts Officer, Office Assistant, Officer-On-Special Duty, Senior Accounts Officer, Junior Research Fellow, Network Analysis, Engineering Assistant (Civil), Project Linked Persons, Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant, Deputy Chief Executive (Administration), Scientific Assistant (Library), Junior Hindi Translator, Project Linked Person (Senior Linguistic/ Language Editor), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation, Bachelor's degree with ACA/AICWA/MBA (F) or Commerce graduate with SOGE, Graduate in any discipline + knowledge of typing (30 w.p.m) and computer operation or Higher Secondary (10+2) + knowledge of typing (30 w.p.m.) + Computer Operation, Bachelor's degree with degree/diploma in management, Master Degree in any Biological Science, BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Information Technology / Bioinformatics / Biotechnology, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Ph.D Degree in any relevant subject, Masters Degree in biochemistry / biophysics / molecular biology / genetics / biotechnology, ME/M.Tech in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering /Electronics / Information Technology/Bioinformatics/Biotechnology, Master's Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject, M.Phil in Linguistics, M.A. in Linguistics, for a great career at Indian Statistical Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Linked Person: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Linked Person, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Linked Person: INR 28000 - 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Linked Person, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Statistical Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Linked Person, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for 2 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for 3 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Office Assistant, Finance Manager Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Senior Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Principal Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- NIT Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- BHU Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- MAKAUT Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- EDI Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021