IVRI Invites Application for Contractual Manpower Recruitment 2021
Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Contractual Manpower
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|IVRI Walkin 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Contractual Manpower|
|Education Requirement||B.Sc,B.Tech/B.E,MBA/PGDM,MCA,PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years.|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||30 Aug, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, MCA, PG Diploma
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The eligible candidate may appear directly in Walk-in Interview on 07/09/2021 at 02:30 PM.
2. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis for a period initially up-to December 2021, or till termination of the project.
3. Candidates are advised to submit his/her full bio-data duly affixed recent passport size photographs along with photocopies of testimonials/experience etc. to the Principal Investigator. NAHEP-2A, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar by post or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. However the original documents will be required at the time of interview & joining the position.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview. For more details candidates may also log on to: www.ivri.nic.in.
Published on: 30 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Veterinary Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Veterinary Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Veterinary Research Institute
Established in 1889, the Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) is one of the premier research institutions dedicated to livestock research and development of the region. The institute with faculty strength of more than 275 has a major mandate of research, teaching, consultancy and technology transfer activities. The institute with its long scientific heritage has always enjoyed a certain prestige, a tradition all of its own. The institute imparts quality post-graduate education to students not only from various parts of the country, but also from overseas. Today, the institute with its deemed to be university status contributes immensely to human resource development in the discipline of veterinary sciences with skills and knowledge necessary for the challenges of the new millennium. It awards degrees to master and doctoral programmes in more than 20 disciplines of veterinary and animal sciences, livestock products technology, basic sciences and extension education. To impart continuing education to field veterinarians, the institute also conducts diploma courses in veterinary preventive medicine, animal husbandry, veterinary biological products, animal reproduction, poultry husbandry, medicine and surgery, zoo and wild animal health care and management, meat and meat products technology.
Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) was established in the year 1889. It is located in Bareilly. The institute conducts advanced research in the field of veterinary medicine and allied branches. Administrative control of the Institute is currently under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. IVRI does livestock research and works for development of the region.The institute is involved in research, teaching, consultancy and technology transfer activities. Indian Veterinary Research Institute awards degrees to master and doctoral programmes in more than 20 disciplines of veterinary and animal sciences, livestock products technology, basic sciences and extension education. The institute also conducts diploma courses in veterinary preventive medicine, animal husbandry, veterinary biological products, animal reproduction, poultry husbandry, medicine and surgery, zoo and wild animal health care and management, meat and meat products technology. Indian Veterinary Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow, Technician (Laboratory), Technician (Millwright/ welder), Technician (Livestock), Technician (Stockman), Technician (Cattle Supervisor), Technician (Field Assistant), Technical Assistant (Field Assistant), Business Manager, Research Associates, Assistant Accounts & Finance Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Life Sciences, Matriculate + certificate in relevant field i.e., Laboratory Technology / Millwright/Fitter/Welder/ Agriculture/Dairy Technology/ Vety. Practice/Vety. Medicine / Vety. Field/ Agriculture with Dairy Science / Agriculture, Basic degree in Veterinary Science / Animal Science / Biotechnology / Life Sciences and MBA preferably in Agribusiness Management, MVSc (Animal Genetics/Animal Biotechnology/Animal Biochemistry/ Animal Reproduction/ Veterinary Physiology with graduation in veterinary science or M Sc / PhD (Biotechnology / Biochemistry) / allied field, M.V.Sc. / Ph.D (Animal Genetics & Breeding / Animal Biotechnology / Animal Biochemistry / Veterinary Microbiology) or M.Sc. / Ph.D. (Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Microbiology/Bioinformatics), Graduation in Commerce / Mathematics / Statistics / Economics / Computer Science / Operational Research / Finance / Financial Management / Accountancy, Master degree in Science / Veterinary Science with specialization Biotechnology / Animal Nutrition / Biochemistry, MVSc in Bacteriology / Virology /Immunology / Microbiology / Animal Biotechnology or Master's degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Life sciences with courses in Biotechnology tools, M.V.Sc./M.Sc. (Animal Science) / M.Sc. (Zoology) / M.Sc. (Dairy Technology) / M.B.A, for a great career at Indian Veterinary Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Contractual Manpower: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Contractual Manpower, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Contractual Manpower: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Contractual Manpower, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Veterinary Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bareilly
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Contractual Manpower, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th September, 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for 29 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 22 Guest Teacher/ Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- UNDP Invites Application for Finance Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Administration of Daman & Diu Invites Application for 73 Caretaker/ Helper Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka Bank Ltd Invites Application for Deputy Chief Financial Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for Engineer Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Srikakulam Invites Application for 7 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Srikakulam Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021